~Recap Of Season 1~

Hello and welcome back to the fanfic you all know and love!

Let's have a recap, shall we!

Y/N has a good life until her father tells her that her mother is dead 💀 She runs away because not only is he an alcoholic and possibly a liar but she just can't handle it.

Fast forward a few years, she now lives with the Rooney's and there is a dance happening soon. She wants to go with her best friend Parker but instantly regrets it knowing her old feelings would come back.

She goes off to see her brother and while visiting him, she somehow gets a boyfriend in less than 3 days... Why? Because the author forgot that they could change the date of the dance and be able to have Y/N and Justin get to know each other....

Any-who! She comes back and Parker realizes he had deep feelings for his best friend. He's had them for a long time and thinks that when she gets back he should tell her! But he can't. She's taken now.

He doesn't like Justin but slowly starts to tolerate him just for Y/N. However, weeks or days before the Dance Justin up and leaves! To visit a sick family member.

While he's gone.. Y/N's feelings for Parker are becoming a little too much. But then we have a special guest! Her father... Yeah, the one who told her that her mom had died. Turns out it was all miscommunication but he knew this whole time which made it worse on his end.

After dear old dad leaves, she gets a call that mommy is dead. Yep. This is for real this time. Joey is the first to know then Parker.

After that day, everyone made sure to keep an eye on her and make sure she was okay. While that was happening, the more time Parker spent with her, the more he fell in love with her. So in love that he kissed her the day before she left for robotics club.

Eventually when she came back, she told Justin resulting in him not talking to her for a day to figure out his feelings. Soon he talks to Parker and gives him terrible advice.

Not much time passes and Y/N has to make a decision on wether or not she'll be joining a company to make her invention help people around the world. It's either yes or no..

And she chose yes! Everyone was so happy for her. Minus her best friend because she never told him. Some things were said and some tears were shed. Later that night, Parker decides that because she's leaving and she knows how he feels about her, might as well do what he can. And he kissed her. Again.

Not very good when she's still in a relationship and when she comes back after the trip, they'll have to talk about that.

So.. he regrets it almost immediately once talking to her and.. the rest you'll find out later...

But don't mind me.. i'm just the author who spent a whole day writing the next chapter.

Have a good one