Prologue

Ayanokoji POV:

For the first time in my life, I'm attending a high school. Specifically ANHS, one of the most prestigious schools which is funded by the government.

I am now seated in the very back of a vehicle which was called a 'bus'. I and as well as the students on the bus will be shortly arriving at the school.

Suddenly, a problem has situated. A young blonde boy that was continuously stroking his hair was approached by a cheerful girl with brown hair and well...rather big proportions? They were much bigger than mine without a doubt. Anyway she was trying to help an elderly woman which was having a hard time standing and asked the blonde haired boy a request.

"Excuse me, will you be so kind enough as to let this elderly woman sit on the priority chair you're sitting on?"

"Nonsense, girl for I am a healthy boy that would have a hard time standing up and priority chairs such as this one are not required to be seated by the elderly it is simply encouraged, no?"

"B-But you'll be able to contribute to society if you do so"

"Fret not girl, I am the perfect existence and has no need to contribute to society. My mere presence is already a large contribution Hahahaha!"

"It's fine kind girl, I can stand just fine" The old lady that has seemingly understood the situation unfolding said

"Can anyone offer their seat to this elderly lady!" The girl refused to give up...is she simply that kind or is she doing this to gain something?

Anyhow, she was basically guilt tripping. I sneakily took glances at all the people present in the bus.

They seem like they don't want to give up their seat but is most likely losing to pressure and would like to offer it.

One particular person has caught my attention. It was a girl with silky black hair and a calm demeanor. She was reading a book without a care on what's happening in her surroundings. Unfortunately it seems that I have stared at her for too long and has noticed me, I quickly avert my eyes for any further misunderstanding.

A woman seemingly in her 30's offered her seat to avoid any further problems.

After a little while, we have finally arrived at our destination.

"I wonder how I shall spend my 3 years of living here." I muttered to myself

While I was making my way to the school that I have picked for a reason, I notice some people looking at me. Most were boys and some girls. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with my face?

I walked over to the windows of the school to take a look at myself. I was still the same as ever, plain, boring and emotionless. I wonder if I will be able to learn to express myself in this school and freely interact with people that can be classified as 'friends'.

While I was scanning myself I noticed a presence gradually drawing closer to me.

"Hey"

I tried to ignore the person but it seems that was counterproductive.

"Don't you dare ignore me, I simply have something to ask you"

I turned to see that it was the girl that I have unintentionally stared at in the bus.

"What do you want?" I replied

"What an attitude, anyways why were you looking at me earlier for quite a long period of time?"

This girl had the nerve to say that I have an attitude despite her's being worse.

"Oh, well I just saw you so immersed in the book you were reading and that you didn't care about your surroundings just like me. I found you interesting that's all"