Chapter 3.2

Ayanokoji Pov:

To sum it all up, I think I slept a bit too much...no I definitely did, it's now currently 7:27 and class starts at 8:00. I'm still lying in my bed, wearing my cute bunny onesie, which I dubbed 'Sylvester'. 

I didn't have the time to prepare normally, so I just took a quick shower and put on my uniform as fast possible. 

Unfortunate as it may seem, I wasn't able to perform my special exercises either, but it's only for a day so what could go wrong?

Making my food would be time consuming, so I shall simply buy one from the convenience store on the way, I didn't eat but that should be fine.

I don't want to run towards school with toast hanging on my mouth, because I don't have the required assets anyway.....

After I finished criticizing myself, I once again moved as fast as I can. Thankfully, no one caught me running as it may cause unnecessary attention. Why? It's because I was running like a madman.  

I arrived downstairs rather quickly, through the use of the gap in between the stairs. I did so since the elevator would take a bit long and also because it would feel like I was a star in a Hollywood movie.

I rushed towards the convenience store and grabbed an egg sandwich, a bento set (Tempura) and a cold latte, my total was exactly 845 points. 

When I was approaching the counter, I felt a concerned gaze towards me, it was from the store clerk.

"Miss, is everything alright?" 

"Ah, yes! Is something wrong?" I answered with my tiresome 'gyaru' impersonation

"No, not at all, I must've had the wrong idea." He said and proceeded to check out the food I bought.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with myself right now, he looked genuinely worried about me though. 

As I walked out the store, the store clerk spoke to me.

"What happened to you miss? Well, you should be fine."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but thank you!" I happily replied back.

What could he possibly mean by that? Do I give off the vibe of a troubled person? But, regardless of the reason he called out to me, I'm thankful that someone would reach out to me. It seems that there are still good people in this cruel world.

On another note, I hope that one day I may freely open up to someone about my past. Even if it seems far-fetched, I would like to confide and cry out my feelings to that 'someone'

'Ah...who am I joking, that's impossible for me.'

Wait no, it's literally 7 more minutes before class starts, I guess I should go full-throttle.

I ran about 38 miles per hour, which seems unrealistic but is relatively easy to pull off, if common people were like me. 

I arrived at my classroom at 8:00 sharp, and entered.

Everyone is looking at me again. Honestly, I'm tired of this stupid cliché happening every single day.

"Ayano-san...are you okay?" A slightly red, worried Hirata asked and beckoned me to come to his side.

"Ah...yes." I replied back in my natural monotone voice, and went over to my seat refusing his offer.

Oh...crap, I guess this is why people were concerned about me.

I apparently forgot to fix up my appearance, and had a bad appearance all in all.

My skirt was lifted up a bit higher than usual, and showed off my thighs, I'm guessing it's inappropriate as most of the boys were looking away from me.