Chapter 3.1

Ayanokoji Pov

"Why, just why am I here."

I mumbled to myself such an obvious question as I walked towards backstage where in, you could see both men and women dressed in fine clothes.

You know what else I can see?
The fact that I'm way out of their league.

...In a negative manner of course.

Ahem, it seems that was a poor choice of words, it sounded like I was criticizing myself.

Anyways, I was also required to wear such clothing, hence why I'm making my way towards the dressing room.

Before I entered the dressing room full of various different attires, I thought back on all the possible events that have occurred which led to what's currently happening

Why on earth, did I decide to do this.
Well all I know is that, this is quite troublesome...

Earlier...

I now have all the valuable information I could possibly need, thanks to that scu-...student from class 3-A.

I'm now currently reminiscing his words of wisdom, while lying in bed.

He mentioned something very crucial about this school. It was the existence of

"Special exams".

He stated that most of these so called exams differ from each school year but there are some exceptions, these type of special exams are called

"Bona fide exams"

Bona fide exams are something that stands up to it's name, bona fide, signifying genuineness.

His words opened up a lot of loopholes in my thoughts.

What did he mean by genuine? Are the actual special exams simply a way of deceiving you?

He explained that Bona fide exams are exams that focus on emotions, feelings and passions of different people.

It was definitely not what I was expecting, but what can I say? This school in itself is already peculiar.

Doubts? Answered.

Worries? A lot.

Unease? None whatsoever.

Hotel? Trivago.

Sorry, bad joke. It was an ad I watched from the internet yesterday, it was unskippable, so I had to watch that 31 second monstrosity about hotels.

Getting back on topic, every time these exams happen, people tend to feel strong emotions before, during and after the course of the exam.

Feelings such as joy, sadness, anger, lust, disgust, envy and other emotions.

They conduct these exams to make sure that their students have genuine feelings and are qualified to be called a proper human being, which in my opinion is messed up.

"This may pose a threat to the normal school life which I strongly desire, I guess it could be considered my second kryptonite." I muttered to no one in particular

'My other kryptonite being, sweet and pink food such as strawberry ice cream, which is highly superior to the disgusting mint ice cream.'

I cracked a joke in my inner thoughts.

Anyhow, there are a total of 5 different Bona fide exams held every year, they consist of the following:

Exam 1.) Which focuses on 1st years.