Chapter 2.2

Ayanokoji Pov

I woke up from my rest at a very early time once again and started my daily routine.

A little while after I finished my exercises, the sound of birds chirping
accompanied me while I cooked my breakfast.

They tweeted in a melody where they were beautifully harmonic.

I have to admit, their chirping well resonated in my ears

After I finished cooking, I ate my rather simple but charming dish.

It was Omurice.

When I cooked the rice, I used the leftovers I cooked last night.

Well If I didn't, I would probably get yelled at by some guy from the internet without knowing.

Anyways, I almost messed up the egg because of my clumsiness.

I'm quite surprised someone as 'perfect' as me almost messed up something as simple as an egg.

After eating, I took a shower and wore my uniform. I put on my skirt a bit shorter than usual?

Then I set off to school in a moderately fast pace.

'It's now the third day, I laid the groundwork and had the necessary preparations to carry out my plan.'

'I wonder, how much information can I get about the school? How messed up are my upperclassmen?'

"Well, my thoughts will soon be answered." 

I accidentally let out a small sly grin on my face.

Oh...crap.

You know what's worse? I let out that grin as I was walking towards the entrance of the school.

Thankfully nobody noticed me...until
I suddenly felt someone looking at me.

I looked back and saw that it was a shy girl?

She had mid-back length silver hair and astonishing purple eyes, just like mine.

She immediately averted her eyes away from me.

I blatantly approached her but she seemed scared.

She tried running but I soon caught up to her, and unconsciously held her hand.

"Excuse me, were you the one that took a quick look at me earlier?" I asked with my usual, natural monotone voice

"U-Unfortunately so, yes I saw you grin creepily."

I guess getting called creepy by a cute creature can make one's confidence plummet.

"I apologize if it made you think I'm weird, I was simply pondering about peculiar stuff earlier."

"Oh nonono, don't apologize."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the face you have made today."

She said her sentences and gave me a heavenly smile that seemed too pure for this world.

"Then, if you'd excuse me."

She then walked away in an elegant manner.

Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her for her name, well my blunder I guess.

-

I arrived at my classroom and the girls were directly looking at me.

Honestly, I'm growing tired of being the center of attention. I mean, I didn't even do anything that could make me garner such attention.