Chapter 1.2

3rd Person Pov

"Etto....Hirata-kun?"

Kiyone said using her usual monotone voice.

Despite using her natural voice, Everyone was still in utter silence, and were basically dumbfounded. They couldn't possibly comprehend how someone could be so adorable and appealing at the same time.

'Attention all 1st years, I humbly request you all to gather in the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony. I repeat Attentio-"

A sweet voice called out from the speakers which broke the silence within the classroom.

They then all went to the gymnasium trying to forget the cute behavior Kiyone displayed.

Ayanokoji Pov

The entrance ceremony is
well...boring. The only thing that stood out to me was the cunning appearance and speech of the Student Council president.

While most of the first years were gathered here, only a select few have an atmosphere incomparable to others.

I noticed a magenta haired man that was seemingly in front of one class.
He had a loose black shirt, that showed off his decently built body.

The students behind him seem to be cowering in fear by his mere presence.
He showed off the aura of an emperor-...no a tyrant that wouldn't hesitate to punish those who wrong him.

He noticed that I was observing him and looked back with his violent stare.
His eyes would make a normal student
feel pierced by that sharp gaze, but I was different.

I showed him a glimpse of the darkness in my eyes.
He looked rather shocked but later on regained his composure and smirked.

'Kukuku, what an interesting woman'
He muttered as he averted his eyes away from my direction.

'When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you'

I whispered the quote I read from a book which could summarize the interaction that occured.

----------------------

Class has ended conveniently with no special occurences happening.

And now am currently on my way to
the convenience store to buy some necessary goods before heading into my dorm.

As I entered the store I notice the red haired boy from earlier and analyzed his situation.

He has apparently forgot his card at the dorms and is currently arguing with the store clerk

"Come on man, Ill go back for my ID card real quick."

"Give me the things I bought, Ill pay back for it later." He said his words simultaneously, as if he was pissed.

"I'm very sorry sir, but payment is required." The clerk refused.

He was holding up the line which caused our upperclassmen to utter phrases that I couldn't decipher.

"He's probably in Class D"
"Bunch of defectives"
"That 1st year punk doesn't know how things work here"

How did they know he was in Class D?

I pondered on what to do, should I ignore him? Protect him? I couldn't decide.

I went up to him and said to the store clerk in front of him.

"Excuse me, may I please pay for him?"
In the end, I decided to help this guy.

Everyone looked at me as if confused on why I did such a thing.