a helping hand

no one's view ;

so summer decided to arrive early.

all of the guys were feeling hot as they walked under the sun. meanwhile the vampires are the most affected and no, they don't get burnt by the sun. that's just some dumb myth that people told that wasn't true. because the group of vampires were doing well and obviously they've been going to school.

but anyway, they hated the heat. they can't ever function well during the summer.

i mean no one can handle summer.

" i swear to god by the time we get to asahi, i'm going to strangle him until all his blood comes out of his body... " ruto said angrily beating the bushes with a large stick that was blocking his way.

it was silent so ruto turned to see the group looking at him, slightly terrified with his brutal comment.

" what. "

he said rudely but the others continued to walk. they have gotten used to his rude attitude by now. it's been three days for god sake, they've probably seen each other naked at least once.

we all know who has.

the forbidden land is huge. it can be a whole ass village, or maybe even a city, and the forest they have to go through is even bigger than their homes.

good think they all contacted their schools saying they had some family emergency going on. stupidly, the head of the school believed it.

while as for their seniors back at home, they just allowed them since they thought they were old enough. it's not like they did something dumb.

never mind scratch that, two people are literally going missing and they obviously can't find out.

" let's take a rest guys, we should get something to eat for dinner... " jihoon suggested.

" we had lunch two hours ago... " junkyu said.

" well, it took us three hours to set up our food, so by the time we're done, it'll be six... " yoshi replied which jihoon nodded to.

" alright then, i'll look for the food this time... " doyoung suggested.

" hell no, there's no way i'm letting you go on your own... " junkyu says in disbelief. he may act like a child sometimes but he's protective when it comes to his little brother or any loved once of his.

" hyung, you're doing that again, acting like i'm still a child... " doyoung said looking at his brother annoyed.

" yedam why don't you go with him ? you haven't hunt, yet... " mashiho suggested.

all eyes were on yedam.

" um, sure... " he replied shrugging his shoulders. without any more words, he dragged the younger with him.

" now, let's go get some woods... "

=

" are you still ignoring me ? "

asahi asks. it's been three days and the elder hasn't said anything to him. after their conversation in the kitchen about the sex not meaning anything, jaehyuk has been really grumpy and serious most of the time.

asahi actually forgot about that conversation of theirs so he was kind of clueless.

the younger looks at jaehyuk with disbelief as the elder was reading a book he had just found. really, he isn't even reading the book, he just needed an excuse to ignore him. of course, asahi wasn't dumb.