yunho is back

hello bohai po ako, sensya na at natagalan toh, medj nag break nanaman ako 💀

anyway 2 chapters na lang tapos na toh 😭

no one's view ;

it was like any other day. just a normal day. nothing weird. which was also weird because usually everyday something's happening. it's just a routine for treasure high to have some shenanigans. what's a high school without any odd happenings or even fights ?

right ?

that's what jeongwoo was thinking.

( a/n ; jeongwoo nyo praning )

" yah, what the hell are you doing ? " haruto nudged the other while judging him. i mean, woo was always weird but he was extra weird today.

it was only the both of them having lunch. they had no idea where the went. but they had no idea that all of them decided to go on some solo dates. yoshi decided to take hwanie out for lunch.

kyu decided to go bother and annoy mashi who's been telling him to shoo away when deep inside he's enjoying the attention he's getting from the elder.

( a/n ; mashi nyo ang landi )

asahi & jaehyuk skipped class and decided to go on a picnic by the river.

edi wow sana all may ka date.

doyoung and yedam are nowhere to be seen.

and finally, hyunsuk was in the classroom with jihoon, alone. you already know.

haruto wanted to kill the others for not informing where they were and decided to ditch them. they always have lunch together but they decided to go on dates instead.

let's say ruto can't stand being alone with jeongwoo especially knowing they end up fighting and woo would just annoy the shit out of the other.

" bro, can you stop that ? you look dumb ! "

" hush ! i'm trying to read people's minds... "

ruto rolled his eyes.

" you've been staring at everyone, they're starting to think you're crazy ! "

" let them, but i have a feeling somethings bad going to happen... "

the elder's face turned slightly curious, with a little bit of worry, " what do you mean ? "

woo sighed and finally looked at ruto.

" i don't know, but my gut is tryna tell me something and that something ain't good, i just feel like something is bout to happen.. "

" maybe you're just overthinking ? maybe because we're eating alone- "

" no ? eating with you alone isn't a bad thing... "

ruto slightly blushed at what he said. cute.

" i feel like somethings wrong with the others.. "

" c'mon on, they probably went on their own dates, why else do you think those assholes aren't here eating with us right now... "

ruto spoke too soon. because out of nowhere, the door slammed open, and there yunho was, angrily standing by the cafeteria's main door.

both woo & haruto abruptly stood up.

" yunho hyung ?! " they said in unison. but it wasn't loud for yunho to hear.

" where the hell is kim junkyu. "

shit is about to go down.

=

meanwhile, on the other side, where love is in the air.