reunite

dahil birthday ni asahi, mag u-update ako

no ones view ;

" what is the meaning of this ? "

the group was shock to find hyunsuk & jihoon holding hands in front of the group. they were supposed to talk about their look for asahi & jaehyuk. but let's just they completely forgot to tell their friends that the two just started dating.

" it hasn't been one day and y'all are already dating ? " haruto scoffed.

" bitter ? " mashiho teased.

" why be bitter when you can just have me, sweetie ? " jeongwoo butt in which earned a death glare from haruto, he really wasn't having it especially with how early it was.

" don't start... "

" anyway ! imma cook breakfast, mind helping me hwanie ? "

( a/n ; luh yoshi pa fall )

" what the hell ? you guys are dating, too ? aren't you still a child ? " haruto asked in disbelief.

" i'm 14 ! " junghwan whined. this caused a bunch of giggles around him. they really liked teasing the younger. even if it's been a few days, actually almost a week, the boys have learnt to bond.

junghwan & yoshi would talk a lot, because yoshi was way older, he would tell hwanie his experiences and such when it comes to fighting. he learned that the elder used to do martial arts while the younger did tae kwon do.

mashiho & junkyu would do a little flirt session here and there, obviously not in front of their friends. however, doyoung would notice.

he is his brother after all.

speaking of doyoung. he and yedam would be sleeping together.

= not in that way you perverts get your mind out of the gutter they're kids -.- =

yedam just really liked doyoung's company. he was flirty and playful at first but he learned how to enjoy every moment with him. doyoung was really sweet and caring from what he's noticed.

doyoung also discovered at how much of a great singer yedam was. they even talked about into doing a collaboration one day.

and as for jeongwoo & haruto, not much has changed. they'd still bicker for the smallest things. other times jeongwoo would also flirt with the haruto, learning all his tactics from doyoung.

but haruto can't deny the fact that he's starting to like his company. they don't always fight, in fact there were a lot of times where jeongwoo would do the most stupidest things and would make haruto burst out of laughter.

" okay guys, no need to tease the baby, start cooking, we still have a long way those two.. " jihoon started.

" let's just hope those two are doing fine... "

=

" we can't stay here long... "

" no shit... "

asahi & jaehyuk, hand in hand, staring at the ceiling as they try to find a way to get out. it was bothering the two that they can't see the sunlight and they knew for sure their friends are worried.

but there was nothing.

" if we don't get out of here, i'm eating you.. "

jaehyuk immediately separated from asahi.

meanwhile, asahi stared at the other seriously. obviously joking but jaehyuk got spooked especially knowing asahi was a legit vampire.

" o-okay, l-let's go look... "