stuck in a hut

no one's view ;

alone in the room. hamada asahi, was just playing random notes onto the piano. he decided to spend his time in an abandoned classroom of their school instead of having class. not that he cared though, he would still manage to get good grades no matter what. he thought going to school was pointless but his friends had insisted that he should at try to attend.

asahi was always quiet. he didn't like talking unless he had to. he was someone who also didn't know how to show his emotion and always had a straight face. regardless, he still is one of the prettiest students.

he never really considered himself pretty though.

the 18 year old didn't like attention. he was always shy when people would talk about him or ask him to do something. but one thing is for sure, he is one talented young man. the boy is an artist himself. he was great when it comes to painting, drawing, playing the piano, the guitar, he even loved photography, he literally belongs to the arts. it makes him calm.

he is also a great composer. he loved writing music growing up and his friends always thought it was cool. they would always be so surprised with the piece he'd write. there are times they'd even sneak to his room just to see what new songs he had in hand even if he hated it when people would just enter his room.

he's the definition of a quiet guy with many surprises.

" ije mot boneun sasil i neomu silhjiman~ "

he starts to sing a song that he has been trying to finish. originally it was for mashiho since he thought his voice fit the song. he remembered when his best friend asked why the song was so sad. no one really knows what goes through his mind as he was quiet.

" neoleulbogi wihae ttonan nunuel gama~ "

he stops singing but continues to play the keys until he suddenly starts singing a specific part of the song.

" neon oneul bamdo, nal baesin hae, ppeonhan gyeolmal-eul maji-i hagessji~ "

his heart starts to ache all of a sudden, his fingers slowing to stop playing the keys of the sad song.

" neoleulbogo sipeo my baby boy~ "

he didn't realise tears running down his face. it was rare that he even cried. no one has seen him cry at all. not even his best friends or his family have.

not even when someone important to him passed.

he immediately wiped his tears off. afraid someone was going to suddenly just find him crying. he fixed himself and decided to finally leave. he didn't want to stay any longer if it means he would suddenly be sad.

he hated feeling anything. especially being sad.

asahi walked through the empty halls, instead of going back to class, he decided to walk around their territory. he just wanted to forget everything.

=

" stupid bushes.. " jaehyuk grumpily mumbled.

jaehyuk had lost to junkyu after playing rock papers scissors to see who was going to go hunt for dinner. imagine how happy junkyu was when he won. the 19 year old love to sleep. that explains his grades.

he couldn't find anything around their territory. there were times their area was empty for some reason. but jaehyuk thinks the vampires would actually sneak to their place and take their food. no one knows really.

it was honestly either hunting, or supermarket. but for some reason junkyu was being a little bossy and demanded he wanted a damn goat for dinner. he also said buying it in the market would be expensive.