jaehyuk

no one's view ;

" h-how-w-when- "

" daesung hyung told me about it, he over heard your guys' conversation and so i followed you guys here... " the eldest giggled cutting off the stuttering mashiho.

" what ?! daesung hyung knows ?! how come he didn't stop us ?! " junkyu panicked. they were sure going to get into trouble again.

hyunsuk shrugged his shoulders.

" he decided to send me i guess, plus i am older... "

" by one year... " jihoon said blankly.

" but it's not like you can look after them can you, hoonie ? " hyunsuk teased while patting the younger's head, which only caused his heart to beat 10x faster.

" wow, i can't believe you're here, what happened to not coming back ever again ? " haruto scoffed. yedam slightly punched the younger for his bluntness. they knew why he left but it's not good to mention it.

especially the reason was traumatising to hyunsuk.

" it's okay, yedam, but to answer your question, i figured it was good to come back and fix things out... "

" what do you mean ? " mashiho asked. junkyu almost cooed at how adorable the younger looked.

" when i was away, i thought about everything, i mean that was the reason why i left, i needed to think about everything that happened, and most importantly, try to move on from the incident, and even if there was no way it was going to be easy, i tried my best to rethink of, what could have been done, and now that i'm back, my goal is to fix the mess i made... "

" hyung, it's not your fault, alright ? stop trying to blame yourself from what happened, it's not like we expected the war, people then were just selfish, and they wanted to claim you when really, no one can, they had no rights to tell you who you are... " yoshi comforted the elder. it was really something he needed. it was something he needed when he was away. no one was with him during his hard times.

especially without any parents or any guardians. he had to survive all by himself. it was hard, but he wanted to live, to fix everything.

" thanks, i honestly didn't know what to expect when i returned, i was so scared that you guys would turn your backs on me, i was so scared you guys would get mad and say how dare i even comeback after what i've done... "

" again, it wasn't your fault and it was the past, we're just glad you're finally back... " junkyu smiled.

" um, guys, not that i want to interrupt, but i think y'all are forgetting we have a friend to find ? " jeongwoo says which made the elders chuckle.

the younger ones knew hyunsuk but because he was way older than them, they didn't remember much of him. they only knew him from the stories that was told to them when they were little kids.

hyunsuk was close to older members, including jaehyuk and asahi. and i know, you're probably wondering how when the vampires and wolves hated each other's guts.

well, the group nearly became friends before the incident. the war really just prevented the two groups to even get along ever.

they were all brainwashed with the thought that they were enemies.

" woo is kind of right, we do still have a long way to go and i can barely remember where we came from... " haruto said. the nickname surprised jeongwoo but he shrugged off since no one seemed to notice.

" well, alright then, where should we continue ? "

=

" jaehyuk ! stop it ! "