finale

focus tayo kay hajeongwoo

no one's view ;

five years later..

" jeongwoooooo !!!! "

jeongwoo jumped suddenly hearing haruto whining. the two were at their apartment, yes, stay in ang dalawang malandi.

charrot.

immediately, the younger ran where the elder was. haruto was in the kitchen and did not have a happy face on for sure. jeongwoo knew why and that was because the younger had forgotten to clean up the he made after he finished cooking.

" i didn't agree to live with you just for you to make me your maid... "

jeongwoo scratched his head in embarrassment.

" sorry, babe.. "

( a/n ; HINDI PA SILA BABE LANG TLGA TAWAGAN NILA )

haruto rolled his eyes, " don't me call that unless you finally asked me.. "

OWSHIIITTT.

di charot.

jeongwoo shuts up knowing he for sure has been stalling for like five years. it's not that he didn't want to. he really just wanted to get to know ruto, but he didn't think it'll take 5 years. since it was jeongwoo's first time liking someone seriously, he wanted to be more cautious and be sure that haruto was really the one.

well, haruto sure is, it's been five years for fuck sake.

meanwhile, haruto was fine with it. they were young when they had admitted their feelings and he understood that both of them need to get to know each other. but a part of him couldn't help but hope that he'll ask him one day.

it's hard to predict when though since jeongwoo does not bring that topic up. it does get them into fights and haruto would think jeongwoo lost feelings. which he didn't.

syempre kailangan panagutin ni woo yong feelings ni ruto noh, bawal ghoster dito.

( a/n ; tell me i used the word panagutin right omg i'm starting to get embarrassed with my tagalog )

the elder decided to continue and clean up the mess of their nice condo. the both of them decided to live in together after high school. everyone had left the forbidden land. daesung's wish came true when he hoped that the kids wouldn't live their life in the forbidden land.

they all decided to move out of the area. it was better that way. jeongwoo & ruto were the last ones to leave the house. junghwan & yoshi were the first ones to leave. since yoshi was studying 2 hours away from forbidden land, he decided to rent an apartment. junghwan being junghwan couldn't handle being away from the elder.

so he decided to move schools just close by yoshi's university. meanwhile, jihoon & hyunsuk had two kids. jisuk & hyunhoon, the two decided adopt the two after seeing them lost by the werewolves' cabin. of course they couldn't just leave them out. so after they found out that the kids' parents didn't want them, they happily took them in.

then there's doyoung & yedam, the both moved in together after doyoung graduated. they decided to move 3 hours away though due to the schools they're attending. basically the same reason as yoshi & junghwan.

next is the couple who started this all, jaehyuk & asahi. the two had just gotten married and are on their honeymoon in japan. they got married there, of course, with their friends invited, but the two stayed behind to have their honeymoon. asahi wanted to show jaehyuk his beautiful home.