entertain me

t/w ; not for minors

no one's view ;

haruto pushes the younger away after realising how long they've been staring at each other.

" you got me all wet you dimwit ! "

" whatever... " the younger mumbled.

he grabs all of his wet clothes and got off the water. meanwhile, haruto wasn't as afraid anymore. he looks around his surroundings and noticed how the water wasn't so bad after all.

he didn't realise the younger was looking at him amused.

" is this your first time seeing water ? "

haruto looked up to see the boy still half naked, only in his boxers.

" are you not going to put clothes on ? "

" why ? is it distracting ? " the younger teased.

the elder didn't reply and just scoffed. soon, he then got off the water and decided to leave instead. there was no point staying after his fun had been ruined. usually, it was haruto fucking around with jeongwoo.

but the tables have turned seeing how built the 15 year old was. he always thought he was just skinny. jeongwoo really proved that all werewolves were hot.

" you're staring a lot.. "

haruto again snapped out of his thoughts. the boy has been blushing and zoning off a lot tonight because of him. he had no idea what was going on with him.

" sh-shut up ! "

jeongwoo chuckled.

damn that was attractive.

" i'm attractive ? "

oh my god. haruto did not just say that out loud.

" i'm just going to leave.. "

haruto walks away like an angry child. leaving jeongwoo laughing at haruto.

seems like jeongwoo has a new hobby to do.

=

remember jeongwoo's ' new ' hobby ?

yeah, haruto hates it.

the younger had been following the japanese boy around nonstop ever since their encounter. he wouldn't stop pestering him, saying or asking nonsense when haruto just wanted to be alone.

" so what do you think ? do you think wonyoung likes jihan ? the other day i saw her literally eyeing her every time she was around, you know she even- "

" damn it park ! will you shut up ?! "

the two made it in the classroom. it was empty.

well that was because haruto decided to be early, but now he's regretting it because he forgot how early jeongwoo goes to school. if he knew the younger would be the first person he'd see then he wouldn't even be in school, in their classroom, first.

" why ? i've never seen you so red and grumpy, it's fucking amusing.. "

haruto looked at jeongwoo with disbelief.

" you are one ass are you ? "

" well i have one.. "

haruto groaned in annoyance. usually, these things wouldn't bother him, he would ignore people who tried to get in his way, but with jeongwoo, it just seemed so impossible and he feels like he was going to lose it. he didn't think jeongwoo would be this annoying.