missing

no one's view ;

" have you seen asahi ? "

haruto shrugged his shoulders, not looking up and continued to check through his phone. mashiho, obviously doesn't like getting ignored, tried finding something and immediately threw it at the younger.

he threw a whole ass home telephone.

" what the fuck ?! " haruto yelled even if mashiho missed. it just went pass through his head. no biggie.

" now where is asahi ? "

" i said i don't know.. " the younger said annoyed.

again, haruto is known to be rude. he is rude to people around him. explains why jeongwoo hates him.

" is there anything you know besides using your phone ? " mashiho complained. again, haruto shrugged. he does that to everything. haruto is quiet and doesn't like to talk unless he needs to. or when he's about to make a smart comment. by smart i mean really rude and painful comment. he could care less.

the 18 year old gave up, rolled his eyes and walked off. he knew that it was useless asking the younger.

haruto may have known to be the best looking. he's the it boy of school, the japanese heartthrob, the hottest boy in town, and other more nicknames that fan girls have given to the young 15 year old.

but some people call him the rudest, most ignorant, cocky, bastard, the heartless one, as to what jeongwoo likes to call him. jeongwoo and haruto have been rivals for a long time. they both hate each other so much, as mentioned, they almost killed each other.

it was a fight they had the locker's room when haruto decided to throw jeongwoo's clothes in the garbage. jeongwoo did the same and that's how the two ran around the school in their towels only. which a lot of girls screaming and even as far taking photos of them.

haruto and jeongwoo got suspended for a week.

it has always been haruto's fault though. he always starts the argument, for some reason he just really liked bothering him and jeongwoo at one point found it weird. usually when you hate someone, you ignore them. in haruto's case, he loved seeing jeongwoo getting angry. for some reason it brings him joy.

anyway, back to haruto.

after hours later of using his phone, he decided to actually go for a walk. he's having back pains at the age of 15 with the amount time he had been sitting. mashiho would scold him for doing nothing at all.

he moves like a sloth as what his friends say.

the 15 year old grabbed his jacket, his keys and phone, puts his shoes on and left the house. still not aware that one of the members of the group was missing.

=

" what the fuck ! "

jaehyuk meanwhile was calm. he was trying to start a fire since he could tell it was getting darker. the hut they were in had a lot of stuff for some reason. there was food, water, blankets, a big ass pot, woods around, it wasn't that bad after all. except he was with a vampire. who was freaking out and yelling a lot.

" i need to get the fuck out of here ! "

jaehyuk has never seen asahi so loud or talkative. again, asahi was always seen as quiet and mostly calm. it was weird to see him angry and screaming.

however, jae just sat on the ground watching the younger walk back and forward. he rolled his eyes and just fidgeted with his rings. he wasn't bothered to even answer the younger.