kiss

junghwan's view ;

" hwanie ! "

frozen on my spot in the middle of the gymnasium. i just had finished my basketball practice and i didn't think i'd be hearing his voice here. and i'll be honest.

i missed his voice.

it's been awhile since we've talked. even if we do, it would be a short conversation and then off to class. it sucked and i honestly wished jaehyuk & asahi hyung disappeared longer.

no offence.

i just didn't think coming back would lessen my time to hang out with hyung.

" yoshi hyung ! " i said brightly as soon as i turned around to see him smiling and waving.

" i thought i told you to call me, yosh ? "

right, he didn't like that i was using formalities. i'm guessing he didn't want to feel old ?

( a/n ; no u dummy, he just didn't wanna feel like he's into someone 5 years younger than him )

" oh, sorry hyu- i mean, yosh... " i blushed. for sure. i just knew i was blushing because the god looking hunk is teasing me with his smile.

" anyways, you going home ? "

i just nodded. for some reason my mouth just wouldn't open and talk. can you tell i'm nervous ?

" lemme bring you home- "

" wait, i don't know if daesung hyung would be happy to see a vampire with me... " i looked down at my shoes disappointed.

" but asahi & jaehyuk are a thing ? "

" well, he sometimes would send glares at asahi, i mean, he still has trust issues with you guys.. "

i could see the disappointment in his face. i felt crushed. i swear i'm going to haunt whoever even started the conflict between us. what idiot thought, 'oh we should have vampires & werewolves hate each other !'.

( a/n ; this goes out to them fan wars like y'all better STHAP -.- )

i had to think of something because i really didn't wanna make him feel bad even if i already did, and i really wanted to spend more time with him because when else am i going to be with him ?

alone !

" um, do you wanna just walk me half way ? " i shyly asked and i can see the way his face brightened when i said this. a smile appeared on his handsome face. i honestly don't understand how can he be so handsome and cute at the same time like- is that a vampire thing to do ?!

" i'd love to... "

" well, let's go ? "

=

" are you serious ?! "

" yeah, he spent one whole month wearing the same thing and because of that he wasn't allowed to stay in his room for more than 30 minutes... "

yoshi just spent the whole time talking and damn it felt good. it wasn't awkward, just us talking about our friends, laughing and giggling.

he just told me about how asahi hated going out so much that he stayed in his room for a whole month during summer break without changing.

sounds like jaehyuk & junkyu.

anyway, despite the nice talks, it ended pretty fast. the saying 'time flies fast when you're having a good time' is actually true. because the next thing i found out i was already in front of my house.