back to normal

no one's view ;

1 month later...

so ayon na nga.

a month later and not much has changed.

except the part that they all have become a group of friends. it was odd for other students knowing they have been so distance from each other for a very long ass time. so seeing all of the different so-called creatures sitting together during lunch was weird for them.

" jeongwoo give that back ! "

the group rolled their eyes hearing two bickering ones coming towards their lunch table.

" can we eat somewhere else ? " asahi groaned in annoyance which made jaehyuk pat his head to calm the younger down.

" what in the hell are you two fighting about now ? " doyoung asked in disbelief.

" he took my jacket ! "

" you're wearing his though ? "

they all didn't notice until junkyu pointed out. indeed he was right, jeongwoo was wearing haruto's usual leather jacket while haruto was wearing woo's varsity jacket that looked way too big since the younger had more built shoulders.

" h-he took mine first- "

" not true, he took my jacket out of my locker and said he was supposed to ' trash ' it but instead he wore it, so i wore his... " jeongwoo shrugged.

everyone looked at haruto who was blushing.

his face looks like a tomato.

" so does it feel nice wearing his jacket ? " jihoon teased one last time.

" ugh ! i'm leaving ! " ruto stood up annoyed leaving the lunch table making the others laugh.

" you should go get him.. " jaehyuk nudged the younger next to him. woo didn't need to be told twice to see haruto.

if it's him, he'll do anything.

" anyway, how's suk hyung ? "

" he just started college today, i told seunghun hyung to look after him for me... " ji replied to the youngest.

" he must be happy that he's seeing his best friend after a long time then... "

seunghun & hyunsuk were close ever since they were in elementary school. so imagine the excitement seunghun felt when jihoon told him that his best friend was back.

but he wasn't the only one who was surprise in their meeting. hyunsuk later found out that seunghun was dating another close friend of theirs, byounggon hyung. the coldest looking vampire you'll ever meet was dating seunghun, the most flirtiest and bubbly person.

( a/n : any gonhun shippers ? :> )

crazy isn't it ?

" oh yeah ! don't forget we have another project today, it's due next week... " yoshi reminded which made junkyu & jihoon groan in annoyance. amongst the 3, yoshi was the most interested in homework and projects, as for the two, not so much.