Chapter 72- Miracles.

Riley's POV:

I woke up to the unpleasant sounds of my parents arguing down stairs, and i roll over and run my hands across the bare space where usually james lays beside me, on the weekends. I check my phone to see 6 missed calls, 3 from Miss Kate, 2 from James and one from Alexa. I knew why James and Miss Kate would be ringing, i was suppose to have duet practice today at 9am. It was now 9.45am so they got the hint i wasn't going, i cant even look at him let alone dance with him. I get out of bed and walk downstairs running into Emily who's sitting on the cream carpet staircase.

"Sorry em, didnt see you there." i say quietly.

"All good, im just hiding from mum and dad." emily replies quietly.

I sit beside her on the stair case and give her a hug.

"How long they been yelling for?" i ask em.

"Maybe an hour or so, im amazed they didnt wake you earlier." em tells me.

"Well i was suppose to be at duet practice." i tell em.

"I know James has called me only 5 times." em replies laughing.

"He only called me twice." i reply fiddling with my rings.

"You plan on going?" em asks me.

"Nope. I'll see him today anyway." i reply quietly.

James's POV:

I am at the studio, in studio a waiting for Riley. I've rang Emily 5 times, and Riley twice. We only have the studio booked till 10.30am which is only half an hour away, as a troupe starts at 11am today usually it starts alot earlier but Miss Kate wants Riley and i to Rehearse. Miss kate is practically asking for a miracle, as Riley wont look at me let alone dance. I decide i'll text Riley as she has to be awake by now.

"Riley it's James, duet rehersals is almost over. Text me back, please.''

Riley texts back a minute later.
"I know its you as your contact is still in my phone but i know it's almost over however i have bigger things to be worried about."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but i knew she was just avoiding me. I reply quickly.
"Okay. See you in a troupe then."

She doesn't reply, and i sigh. I want to talk to her and dance with her but she won't let me, i really do need a miracle right now.

Riley's POV:

I walk into the studio with Emily by my side as i see Chloe who gives me a hug. We walk in together, and Michelle comes over to us looking sad. I give her a big hug. And see James over talking to Beth, who gave him a hug.

"A troupe rehersals have started." miss Kate calls out.

James makes his way over to me but i walk over near the girls.

"Congratulations James and Beth for 2nd place yesterday. If you see Beth extend your congratulations to her." miss kate speaks.

Every claps and congratulates James but i just stand there fiddling with my ring.

"Emily, Michelle will lead you through the warm up. James and Riley my office now." miss kate spoke.

I walk in there and sit far away from James, just us two in the room. I need a miracle right now..