Chapter 54- the music store.

Riley's POV:

James, West, Chloe and i have all met up and now we're at the mall in the city. I haven't been here since i was a little kid probably 8 or 9, so many things have stayed the same and so many things are new, as we walk just past a row of Coffee Shops, theres a music store which brings back a tone of memories, Alexis and i brought our first gutair in here, actually. No one knows this but i do like to play gutiar and i can sing.. alright.. Only em and my family know. I watch as James lets go of my hands as him and West  head straight for the drums, of course.

James's POV:

As me and Riles and West and Chloe all walk around this big shopping complex in town, its pretty cool i dont really remember going here except two or three times, and each time i find my way to this particular two story music lovers dream, its incredible. I immediately let go of riles hand and walk over to the drum section, taking a look at what they have. I only just got a new drum set for Christmas not even a month ago which was one of the best ones, however i always like to test and see what other Drum sets are around. I try out this fancy silver set of drums, when a worker in a red and yellow shirt approaches West and I. 

As they turn around i know who it is, its Jackson. From school we use to be friends i guess but then he turned popular, and what not so we dont really communicate anymore. He's the head football player at my school, so its kind of odd him working.

"yo james dude. havent seen you in ages." jackson says apporaching us.

"yep, been awhile." i reply looking up at him.

"what's been going on dude? anything exciting?" he asks me.

"nah man just chilling with my friends and girlfriend." i reply back as west and i exchange odd looks.

"oh yeah." he says back with a devilish smile.

"what about you dude?" i ask him back still looking at the drums.

"just looking at the eye candy in here, i didn't know such babes came in here." he replies smirking as he's looking at none other than RILEY, my girl. Jealousy feels inside of me. 

"man, thats james girlfriend." west says to him 

He is checking her out, and i just want to punch him. 

"and she isn't avaliable mate, so back off." i say harshly getting up with west to walk off.

He calls out to us just as we're about to walk out of the music store with the girls, riley grabs my hand clueless as to whats going on, it doesnt stop me from grabbing her hand back. 

"yo man! party at mine in  2 weeks time, you should come, and bring that babe we were talking about." he replies smirking at riley. 

I roll my eyes as i grab Riles hand tighter, and we make our way to the hair dresses..