Chapter 97- date.

James's POV:

I am in complete shock as Riley jumps out from behind the table, not from her jumping out but because she organised this for me. I didn't know what to say really, i just kept looking around at the view and at the scenery. It was beautiful.

"Do you like?" riley asks sitting down.

I sit beside her.

"I do, why'd you plan this?" i ask.

"Well you usually are the one to surprise me so this time i wanted to surprise you.." riley spoke shyly.

"It's beautiful, thank you riles." i say sweetly.

"Don't even worry about it." riley says mocking me.

I flash her a smile.

"So, you didn't want to hang out with the girls huh?" I ask curious.

"Not really, I was suppose to be having dinner with mum. Now your stuck with me." Riley laughs a little.

"I guess I can live with that beautiful." I tell Riley with a huge smile.

She hands me a shawarma, my favourite food. I smell the delicious scent and slowly begin to unravel the foil which was keeping it warm. I decide to joke with Riley a little bit.

Riley's POV;

I decided Shawarma for dinner, Banoffee pie for dessert. That way James get's his favourite food and I got my favourite dessert, since having banana pancakes for dessert or dinner probably wasn't appropriate. James has been there so much the past few weeks, so I just want to do something nice for him.

"Thought you hated Shawarma?" James joked.

Referring back to the time on the bus, I maybe liked them but didn't want James to know. Just like I liked James but didn't want him to know then either.

"Maybe I liked them..' I say guilty.

"Just like you liked me huh?" James smirked.

"Maybe.." I reply playfully hitting him.

"Cute blush." James tells me.

Only makes me blush all the more.

"Shut up.." I say playfully hitting him yet again.

We eat and talk for ages, when I decide I really want to dance and be close to James.

"Shall we dance?" I ask James, holding out my hand.

"Yes we shall beautiful." James says, holding my hand in his.

He pulls me up and I press play on my phone and we begin dancing, it's beautiful. We prance around the golf course, chasing one another when the sprinklers go off. We're only getting lightly drizzled on as we're not directly under them.

"Come on, let's go." James says pulling me directly under one of them.

We chase eachother around the golf course and dance and kiss until the sprinklers stop. Perfect is what you'd use to Describe it.

James's POV;

We've just gone back up to Riley's dad penthouse after dinner and kissing, it was perfect being so close to Riley yet again. I feel like we've connected again and our relationship is solid. I couldn't be happier.

"Here put this on!" Riley says chucking me one of my shirts and hoodies.

"Thank you." I say.

Riley had some of my clothes as we're always together.. And Riley loves wearing my clothes.

"I'm changing now." I tell Riley before changing my shirt..

"Thanks for the heads up." Riley tells me.

I get changed and so does she we cuddle in her bed for a bit.

"Tonight was perfect riley, thank you." i tell her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"No worries, I had a perfect night." Riley tells me sweetly.

I give her a kiss when I check the time 11pm, I have an hr to get back home.

"I'm sorry beautiful I have to drive home, mum wants me home by midnight." I tell Riley sadly.

She sighs.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" Riley asks.

"Of course you will and remember something okay riles?" I begin to speak.

"What's that?" Riley asks.

"You're stuck with me okay?" I tell her.

"Forever James." she tells me giving me a kiss on the lips.

AN/ Who thinks the book should end here, or who thinks there should be another chapter with a cliff hanger and if anyone wants a sequel it can all be revealed? Comment and let me know x