0.11 Let's Bring Others To Light

Can we take a step back for a second and acknowledge that there are other races too? Often, when someone says something is "diverse" that means that they sprinkled a few black kids here. Maybe a Mexican or two there. An Asian once or twice. However, often times it's never together. Diverse is one and the other. Not two or three of the other. So is it really diversity?

I think that's why most of the minority races are so hostile to one another. It's like we're all fighting for a spot in the perfect white world, but the truth about it is that well, we're never going to have a spot in the perfect white world. No matter how much of each other we tear down. For instance, the anti-Asian crime that's been going on against the Asian community. I don't hear a lot of minority people speaking out about it. Although we've all been through it, all though we've all struggled with it, why don't we speak out about it? Are we scared that we're going to be shunned even more? Well I don't know about y'all, but I'd rather be shunned by white people who'll never truly understand, than let down fellow minorities that understand more than anyone else. 

That's like a white mentality. Bystander white people look at racism and say, "well it's not happening to me." 

But what if it was? What if us black people finally caught a break, but now the palestiens are struggling. Would you only care if it was happening to you? And if so, why in the world would you expect white people to care about us? Can we band together please? Can we stand side by side and fight together for eachother? 

Stop Asian Hate.