Chapter 6

"Hey Sir Pentious?. How old are you?."
You asked as you sat next to him while he appeared to be trying to figure out how to work his phone....
"Stupid contraption..."
Sir Pentious mumbles underneath his breath, obviously not hearing you.

You snatched the phone out of his hand, he reached his claws out trying to grab it back then growled at you.
"What do you think you're doing?!?."
He hissed angrily.
You gave an angry look back.
"I'm rude?. You're the one who's rude!. I asked you a question.....how old are you?."
Sir Pentious blinked, looking away from his phone he frowned.
"I was in my 40's when I got stuck down here...."

He slumped down in his seat, almost sulking now.
You took this opportunity to hug him, you felt him flinch, and stiffen.
"You were underestimated weren't you?....Made an outcast?....If it makes you feel better....I'm an outcast too....why else do you think I was walking alone?. I don't do it just for fun, it's also because everyone I meet is horrible or they just don't like me.....so I understand 1000% how you feel Sir Pentious."

Sir Pentious sat back up, his snake body straightening up.
"How old are you?."
He asked questionably.
You laughed.
"Much younger than you!. But iguess that doesn't matter now...since we are stuck here for all eternity..."

You were staring each other in the eyes now, you blushed and let go realizing you were still clinging onto Sir Pentious.
"Er-I-um-....I'm sorry."
Sir Pentious gave you a light smile.
"Iguess I can excuse it this one time."
You smiled scooting closer to Sir Pentious, handing him back his phone.
"I can help you with that if you'd like?."