Chapter 14

The necklace may have been shattered but what Sir Pentious didn't know was his spell transferred from your old one to your new one which was a surprise from Sir Pentious.

FLASHBACK
<><><><><><>
You were minding your own business, watching the tv listening to how your man had once again conquered a new territory, you were happy but saddened because you knew he'd need much more to get to where he wanted to be...and sometimes you felt as if he wasn't happy with just you.

Maybe he'd always need more?....
You sighed and rested your head in the palm of your hand.

A pair of hands went over your eyes, blackening your sight.
"Oh, whoever could that be."
You tiredly teased knowing it has to be Sir Pentious for his claws were digging into your face.

"Keep your eyes closed!."
He nearly shouted in your ear with fear, you chuckled and kept quiet once he removed his hands you felt something cold touch your neck.

"Okay you can open them now."
You picked up your new necklace, smile widening.
"Pentious this is beautiful!. I'm guessing you made this yourself right?."
He smiled proudly.
"Why yes I did. You know me so well (y/n)."

Inside the necklace was a picture of Sir Pentious with a giant heart around him.
You hugged him, but Alastor was recording every move through his spell.