Chapter 8

"Girlfriend-d-d-!. I didn't ask for a girlfriend!. I didn't want a girlfriend!."
Your heart felt a twinge if pain in it....

You looked away feeling sad, Sir Pentious noticed this and immediately stopped his ranting.
"(Y/n) are you alright?. You don't look so good?."
You felt light headed, and fell to the ground but Sir Pentious has caught you in time.
"(Y/n)!."

He frantically yelled for his egg boys.
"Go get a rag and pour warm water on it!. And regular water to drink!. Go do it now!."
He screamed at them frightening every single one.
He slithered to your room but what little strength you had you tugged at his arm.
"Can I s-stay in y-your room please?...I-I don't want to be alone....."

Sir Pentious frowned and took you to his bedroom, laying on the bed next to you he waited until you were storing enough to speak again....which took a couple hours...he made you drink water and refreshened the wet rag every 20 minutes.

You coughed sitting up.
"(Y/n).!" Sir Pentious said hugging you.
"What happened??."
You held your head still feeling a bit dizzy....
"I-...I don't know..."
You thought for a moment.
"Is it possible to get sick from lying?....."

Sir Pentious put a claw on his chin thinking....
"Maybe....is there something you'd like to tell me (y/n)?."
You debated on wether or not you should tell him how you felt earlier or maybe you just over worked yourself?......
You smiled at Sir Pentious, grabbing a hold of his hand and squeezing it.

"I think I'm okay...for now....but if something else happens again I'll be sure to tell you what's wrong."
Sir Pentious smiled but it was a fake and concerned smile, he didn't believe you.
"Do you really not want a girlfriend Sir Pentious?....."
You looked at Pentious feeling that wretched heartache again.
He blushed and looked away....
"Honestly...I don't know....it's been so long."