Chapter 9

You heard a knock on the door, opening it you saw a computer looking guy with a bunch of well- basically paparazzi behind him.
"What do you want?!?."
Sir Pentious hissed, pulling out back behind him back into the house.
You blushed a little.

*Very Protective.*
You thought as the computer?. looking guy spoke.
"Hi, I'm just here to learn more about our newest couple!. How long have you two been together and when did you two love birds meet?."

Sir Pentious hissed in anger and blushed, his hand in front of you so nobody could touch you.
You honestly thought this was really cute, you didn't realize you were day dreamingly staring at him until the news or whoever guy showed up.
"You miss!. Can you tell me a little about this blossoming relationship."
You blushed and looked at Sir Pentious Who was shaking his head no.

"Um...well I-....
"That's enough!."
Sir Pentious yelled.
"There will be no more questions for me or my lady- I-i mean the lady."
Sir Pentious was blushing madly at this point.
"So you confirm that you two are indeed an item?."
The guy asked smugly.
"I'm not telling you anything!."
Sir Pentious yelled slamming the door shut right in the guys face, he turned to you his face lobster red.

You hugged him.
The hug lasted a really long time.....
"(Y/-y/n) are you okay?.".
You pulled away from the hug smiling.
"You protected me....you didn't have to and you protected me...."

You were still stuck in somewhat of a daze, you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and stood up on your tippy toes, Sir Pentious eyes widened you leaned in for a quick peck on the cheek since he was so....closed off with things.
You pulled away, but Sir Pentious surprised you....
He took a hand, cupping your cheek he grabbed onto your waist, pulled you close and full on kissed you!.