Chapter 18

After a couple weeks Sir Pentious had finally left his room, you and the egg boys were starting to feel worried so him coming out was a breathe of relief.

You ran up to Sir Pentious, immediately embracing him into the biggest hug you had ever given him, you began to cry.
"Do you not love me anymore?."
Pentious put a hand on your head and started to pat it, feeling guilty for shutting you out.

*Sigh*
"No (y/n)...I still love you very much but....I'm sorry I just needed time to think, I couldn't process what had happened- the truth is I have been the laughing stock at one point and now here I am again...but not for long."
You couldn't stop crying.

"Next time your processing something I have to be with you!. If not then why even have a girlfriend Sir Pentious?!?. That's what I'm here for!. To love you!. Until the end of time!."
You didn't even realize what you were saying you were so upset.

Sir Pentious's eyes widened, he didn't realize you had plans to be with him forever, he had thoughts of it in the future but he didn't know how you would feel it until now in your emotional, chaotic state.

"(Y/n) I am sorry...I will never shut you out ever again, I promise...never, ever again....I love you too much to be alone again....."
Sir Pentious whispered silently and you stopped crying, kissing him.

"I have a plan, we're gonna get rid of Alastor once and for all. Or at least ruin his reputation like he had mine."
Sir Pentious gave a kiss on the forehead and held your hand.