Chapter 20/End

Alastor was now the laughing stock but people still knew better and feared him, but because of Sir Pentious's bite they now feared him as well.

You and Pentious remained your happy life as it was before and nobody dared to disrupt your happiness ever again.

You woke up the the smell of something sweet?.
Possibly cake?.
You walked into the kitchen and there it was a humongous surprise for you!.

A cake with the name "Mom" labeled across it with blue icing, all of your favorite foods and drinks (Which of course the egg boys had to look up things like how to make milkshakes.)
But you didn't see Sir Pentious anywhere.....

You heard a grumbled behind you.
Sir Pentious was holding a box, a black box, down on....well lowered at least.

"(Y/n) I have been dreaming of the day that I would find someone to leave me the way you do, and it's taken me years to finally find you...please don't leave me, or put yourself in danger ever again....when Alastor slapped you I lost it I love you so much...I just want to protect you and you to become my queen....will you marry me and make me the happiest snake alive and be the mom to my children and hopefully the mother to our future children as well?."

You screamed in delight.
"Yes, Sir Pentious!. Yes! Yes! Yes!."
You and Sir Pentious did have a couple of kids later.