Chapter 7

You had set up multiple accounts for Sir Pentious but unfortunately he couldn't work any of them.
Just a couple on his own, so he would let you do all the posting and videos and pictures, and handle all the comments and notifications...You thought it was kind of cute though how uneducated he was in the new age stuff.

Sir Pentious was in his study, reading a book when you snuck up on him, wrapping your arm around his shoulders you scrunched your faces together smiling.
"Say cheese Sir Pentious!."
You laughed as the camera went off, Sir Pentious looked shocked in the photo he tried to grab the phone away.
"Give me that back!."
He yelled.

"It's not a toy (y/n). This is so I can take over-
You laughed.
"Oh hush Sir Pentious."
You said jokingly, showing him the photo you had posted.
"See?. I'm just keeping you up to date with things, now everyone here will see how smart you are reading your books."
You said once again teasingly, leaning in close to his face making him blush.

A sound was heard, you both looked down and it was a notification.
"A news report?."
You said confused.
"Well it looks like the snake overlord known as Sir Pentious has caught himself a girlfriend!."
The news lady shouted.
A shorter man also commented.
"And she sure is pretty!."

Sir Pentious was still blushing but also glaring at you.
You blushed and shrugged your shoulders.
"Hehe...he....looks like I'm your girlfriend now...to the world anyways....."