Chapter 19

Sir Pentious walked out of his home and straight to the Hazbin Hotel, you following behind him.
He was going to set the record straight with Alastor once and for all!.

Sir Pentious marched inside the renamed Happy Hotel, Charlie tried to greet him but he shoved her away, literally shoved her....You nervously smiled and helped her up apologizing.

"Pentious, what do you think your doing?."
Pentious angrily hissed as he tapped Alastors shoulder, Alastor turned to look at you.
"I see you've found my little present...to the lovely couple."

Sir Pentious used his tail and nearly knocked Alastor to the ground but Alastor had caught himself.
Alastor used his mimicking radio staff and struck Sir Pentious's tail with it.

Pentious shrieked out in pain, then Alastor conquered up black tentacles wrapping themselves around Sir Pentious he began to change colors, you immediately took action, jumping on Alastor you distracted him the tentacles loosening.

"(Y/n)! what are you doing!."
Alastor gently knocked you to the ground.
"I don't want to hurt you dear, stay down."
Alastor said.
"I'm saving your butt!."
You yelled at your boyfriend.

The battle went on for what seemed like forever, but Alastor kept trying to not hurt you as stated before but his patience was wearing then.
Eventually he did wind up slapping you and this was the last straw for Sir Pentious, he was beaten up and damaged but had managed to bite Alastor, nearly paralyzing him.

Sir Pentious stood over Alastor, you took a video of this moment for two reasons-

1. ~ Because Sir Pentious was really attractive in this moment, and then

2 ~ Because this would indeed ruin Alastors reputation as Sir Pentious asked.

As Pentious stood over Alastor he hissed angrily.
"Who's the fool now?. Radio Demon."

He scoffed and slithered off, locking your arms together the two of you went home.