Chapter 11

You sat on Sir Pentious's lap, you booped his nose and scooted even closer to him, even though that was physically impossible.
"What did you look like as a human?."
You asked out of honest curiosity.
He began to tell you little things he missed for awhile but now he's okay with his snake self.
"Well ya know...I think I like this version of you much better."
He rolled his eyes.
"Your just saying that, I bet if you knew me then you would fall to my feet!."
He smiled with pride but then you gave him a "mhm." Look his prideful smile went away.
"What?."
You giggled.
"Nothing, but now I know for certain why you're here."
He gave you a confused look and an egg came up to you.
"Are you and the boss together now?."
The egg boy asked, you smiled and nodded.
"I think so."
You said still smiling.
Sir Pentious gave a jerk, your head next to his now he whispered something in your ear, his tongue made your whole body shiver with chills you didn't even hear what he said you weren't used to a snake after all and his hissing.....
Sir Pentious gave a sneaky look as if he had an awful idea you looked at him clueless.
"What?."
You asked innocently.
"Nothing." He said looking away but you could tell he was lying.
"Does this mean you'll be our mom someday?."
The egg boy asked.
"I-i don't know about that little one...we'd just have to see."
The egg smiled and nodded running off happily as Sir Pentious drew close again, slithering his tongue in your ear.
"I knew it!. That bothers you doesn't it?."
You blushed.
"You could say that- yeah."