Prologue

Ava POV

"Yes honey, I'll stop by the store on my way home. And don't worry I won't forget your yogurt." I said before I hung up my phone and entered my favorite coffee shop. "S-So sorry, I-I'll come home right away." a girl said as she put her phone away and began to leave.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, "I-I'm fine!" she said timidly as she left

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, "I-I'm fine!" she said timidly as she left. I knew something was wrong, but I just brushed it off knowing that it wasn't my place to intrude on private affairs. I just ordered my coffee and went about my day.

A few weeks later I ran into the girl again, but this time she wasn't alone, she was being yelled at by some woman, "I TOLD YOU A MILLION AND TEN TIMES! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUCKING COFFEE! YOU ARE HYPER ENOUGH AS IT IS!" the woman yelled, "COME ON!" she snapped as she grabbed the girls arm and began to drag her away, "Hey leave her alone. She can have a cup of coffee if she wants." I said as I stopped them, "Get out of my way." the woman said angrily, "Let her go and leave before I call the police and have you removed." I said, "Fine." she said as she threw the girl's wrist down, "And you. Don't you dare show your face at home or else." she said coldly before leaving. "Are you alright?" I asked as I put my hands on the girl's shoulders, "Y-Yes, thank you." she said softly, "Here let me buy you a drink. You can have whatever you'd like." I said sweetly.

After chatting for a while I learned that the girl's name is Taylor and the woman she was with was her girlfriend. I offered to let her stay with me for a while, but she tried to decline, but in the end, I got her to say yes.

Taylor POV

Miss Ava was nice enough to let me stay with her till I could get back on my feet. And with what happened with Sarah at the coffee shop, I didn't want to be alone. "We're here." Ava said as we pulled into a large new modern house. When we entered the house Ava turned to me practically glowing.

"Wow

"Wow." I said in awe, "I know right. I still have to pinch myself sometimes, and I've been living here for almost six years." she said as she led me into the house. "Ava? Is someone with you?" a woman said as she walked downstairs, "Amanda, I didn't know you were home so early." Ava said as she kissed Amanda, for some reason it hurt to see her kissing someone else, "Honey, this is Taylor. She's going to be staying with us for a while." she said as Amanda bent over to study me.

"Hi, Taylor

"Hi, Taylor. I'm Amanda, Ava's wife." Amanda said sweetly.

As the evening went on, I got to know Ava and Amanda more. And before any of us knew it, it was way past bedtime.

Amanda POV

"So Ava, is she everything you wanted?" I asked as I put lotion on my face, "I don't know yet, but I have a good feeling about her." Ava said, "And would this be the same feeling you had about me? If so I don't think I can handle you having a second wife." I joked as I got into bed with her. "Good night." I said as I kissed her, "Night." she said.

Ava POV

It was nearly three in the morning when I woke up to use the bathroom. I decided to check on Taylor, she had a stressful day and I wanted to make sure she was alright. As I approached Taylor's room I heard crying. I entered the room and found Taylor in tears, I pulled the covers off her and saw a large wet spot on the bed and I smelled something terrible, "Hey hey it's ok. Everything is ok." I said as I scooped her up and rocked her. She calmed down once I was holding her, she was very very light, "Ok honey, I'm gonna take a look at what you did. Ok?" I said softly and sweetly as I pulled open her pants to find she had soiled herself along with wetting herself. "Oh sweetie, I'm gonna go get you a bath ready." I said, once I tried to set her down she immediately began to cry again, so I picked her up and put her on my hip, "I knew I had a good feeling about you." I said sweetly.

After I got Taylor cleaned up I put her in a pair of my shorts and one of my t-shirts. She made grabby hands when I lied her down, but once I began to rub her back, she fell right to sleep.

"The next morning I woke up earlier than ever. I was unbelievably excited to tell Amanda about Taylor. "Morning." Amanda yawned as I gave her a cup of coffee, "Hey babe. I was right." I said, "About?" she said, "Taylor! She's exactly what we've been looking for, maybe more!" I said excitedly, "I will talk to her about it later, but I really really like her." I said, "Well if she's the one you want, who am I to stop you." she said.

Hours after Amanda left, Taylor came downstairs. "Morning beautiful." I said making her blush, "W-What?" she said timidly, "Sweetie, come here for a second. I wanna talk to you about something." I said, "I-I'm so sorry! Please don't kick me out, I'll do anything!" she begged as she ran over to me and got on her knees, "Honey, we're not kicking you out. In fact it's just the opposite. We want you to live with us." I said, "R-Really?" she asked, "Yes really, but sweetie that's not all." I said, "Taylor have you ever heard of littles?" I asked, "No. Why?" she asked, "Well honey. A little is someone who slips into a headspace that's younger than they actually are. And last night I learned that you're a little." I said, she looked embarrassed and wanted to die then and there, "So Amanda and I want to be your mommies." I said, "W-Wait you're not weirded out by what I am?" she asked, "Oh honey, not even a little. Amanda and I have been looking for something to spice up our marriage for a while now. We tried bondage and that was fun, so when I heard about this, I knew it would be perfect. So what do you say can we be your mommies?" I asked sweetly, "Yes." she said happily as she began to cry.

A/N: ok so this story is from a friend who's helping me write this, but it's also loosely based on her! I'm changing a lot around for her sake and for the sake of content. Hope you enjoyed!