Chapter 2

Ava POV

"Hi, there kitten!" I said sweetly as I scooped her up, I checked her diaper and she was alright for now. "Aw, is someone hungry? Is Mama's princess hungry?" I said sweetly as she pawed at my bra, "Ok baby girl, ok. Give Mama a second." I said as I unhooked my bra and took it off, but she didn't latch on, "Honey what's wrong? Come on tell Mama like a big girl." I said, "Mama!" she panted, "What's wrong honey?" I asked, "Mama!" she said as she kissed me, "SWEETHEART!" I said as I pushed her onto the bed and grabbed my bra, "We do not do that! Mama will kiss you, but you never ever force yourself on me or Mommy! Do you understand!" I said angrily making her cry. "You march your butt downstairs and tell Amanda that you're in trouble." I said, "NOW LITTLE GIRL!" I said, she ran out of the room in tears. I was upset with her, but I put that aside and set up her monitor. It was one of the fancy ones that was a camera with a night vision function.

I went downstairs and found Amanda rocking Taylor, I sat down on the couch away from either of them. "Taylor come here." I said, she walked over to me hesitantly, "Strip." I said, she slowly took off her clothes and diaper. I bent her over my knee and rubbed her butt, "You understand why this is happening right?" I said she nodded, "Use your words." I said, "Y-Yes!" She stuttered, "Good. Now you will get fifteen spanks and when I'm done I expect you to thank me for disciplining  you." I said, "Yes Mama." she sniffled, I swiftly smacked her butt one after another slowly increasing the intensity with each smack. And before long her ass was bright red. "T-Thank y-yo-you f-for p-p-punishing me Mama!" she cried, "Honey why didn't you just say you were horny? We could have avoided all this." Amanda said, "I-I don't know, I guess I thought that you wouldn't want me if I went there already. I mean it's my first day as your little and as your girlfriend." Taylor cried as I covered her with a blanket, "Baby. It's perfectly alright, I mean all of this is sudden for all of us. But that's no excuse." I said as I rubbed her back, "I know Mama." she said I dried her eyes and rocked her, "Babe, can you grab her clothes. I'm gonna take care of our baby." I said as I picked Taylor up and carried her up to her room.

"Are you still horny sweetie?" I asked as I set her down on the bed and sat next to her, "A-A little." Taylor said, "Ok well since you were a bad girl earlier, I'm not going to make you feel good." I said as I rubbed her back. She looked sad. "Sweetie, can you tell me what caused this?" I asked, "I had a dream." she said, "Ok tell Mama all about it." I said, "I was in the living room coloring. And I got up to show you, but when I ran into the kitchen, you were only wearing an apron. You pulled me close and kissed me a lot, then Mommy came and kissed my neck from behind. I got scared so I ran up to my room. That's when I woke up and I still thought I was dreaming. I'm sorry Mama." she said, "I know you are sweet pea. I know. But honey, I don't want our first time having sex to be because of something like that. I want it to be special." I said sweetly, she looked like she was feeling a little better but still looked sad. "You know sweetie, I made your mommy wait a very very long time before I let her sleep with me." I said sweetly piquing her interest, "How long did you make her wait Mama?" she asked slightly worried, I could tell she was slipping into little-space, "Well let's just say we were living together before we had sex. There was a lot going on at the time. I was in college and she was learning how to run her business. So I decided, on our three year anniversary I was going to have sex with my girlfriend...and then she missed our anniversary and we had sex three days later. That's when I knew I wanted to marry her." I said, "Are the three of us going get married, Mama?" she asked sweetly, "No darling, I don't think we will. Mommy and I love you very very much, but marriage is something very special, and neither of us is completely comfortable with having two wives. I'm sorry honey." I said, but she was already asleep. "Here babe." Amanda said as she handed me a diaper and Taylor's clothes. I dressed her and went to my room.

The next morning I decided to forget about last night entirely. "Hi, precious!" I said as I scooped Taylor up and spun her around, she giggled happily. "Ok baby, it's time for breakfast! And Mama bought you new silverware and plates." I said sweetly, suddenly I felt her pass gas and I knew what was coming next. I could tell by the look on her face that she was holding it in. "Sweetheart, if you have to potty, use your diaper, it's alright." I said, she relaxed and I felt her fill her diaper. I took her to the bathroom and saw that she didn't just fill her diaper, she completely blew it out! She just giggled and laughed at what she did, "Ok little stink bug let's get you cleaned up!" I said as I stripped her and wiped her down.

"You two took your sweet time getting down here." Amanda said as I kissed her cheek. "Someone blew out her diaper." I whispered, "I see. Well who wants pancakes!" Amanda said.