Chapter 5

Ava POV

"Taylor you need to potty like a big girl. It's bad to hold it in." I said, "NO!" Taylor said in protest, "Did you just tell me no?" I said, "Taylor, do I have to get your medicine? You know if I have to give you it that means no playtime and your tummy will hurt." I said as I walked into the bathroom to get some pediatric laxatives, "No Mama! Me potty!" She pleaded, I could tell she was at least trying to go from how red her face was getting, "Me can't." She said sadly, "This is what I was afraid of honey. Now you have to take your medicine otherwise you'll get very sick and your tumtum will hurt a lot." I said sweetly as I picked her up, "Scawy." She said, "It's alright baby girl, Mama will be here to take care of you." I said sweetly, "Ok baby girl open up." I said sweetly, but she refused to open, I grabbed an infant syringe and put the laxative inside. I set her down and forced it into her mouth and squirted it out. I quickly covered her mouth so she couldn't spit it out, "Taylor swallow it for mama and then you can have milkies." I said I saw her swallow, but to be safe, I put my hand in her diaper and slipped a finger in, "Swallow again for mama baby." I said sweetly as I fingered her, I moved my hand from her mouth and checked to see if she took her medicine and she did. "Good girl! Now time for milkey." I said sweetly as I tried to take my hand out of her diaper, "Nuu!" She cried, "Feel good!" She said, "Ok baby let me take this diaper off you." I said as I untapped it and let her hump my hand and before long she squirted all over my hand. I licked her juices from my hand, "Mmm, sweet. Just like my baby." I said sweetly as I kissed her.

I took her to the couch and took off my shirt. Taylor latched onto my breast and began sucking. She played with my other breast. "You like Mama's boobies don't you princess." I said sweetly she nodded and sucked more. She began to squirm trying to get comfortable again. "Settle down honey. Mama's tits are right here. And they're not gonna go anywhere." I said sweetly as I brushed her hair from her face. "I think that's enough milk for now baby girl. Come cuddle with mama." I said as I set her up, she cuddled up to me, suddenly I heard a faint hissing sound followed by something wet and warm touching my legs, "Sowy mama." She said softly, "Me poopoo." She said softly as she hid her face in my chest. "It's alright honey, uh, mama was going to clean later anyway. "No! Mama stay." She said, "Sweetie, we have to get you to the potty otherwise mama will have a very big mess to clean." I said, "Stay!" She said, "Honey, we have to get you to the bathroom. Do you think mama likes having her adorable baby's poop splattered on my legs? No, but I put up with it because I love you. Now let's get you on that toilet." I said as I took her to the bathroom. I quickly went and cleaned up her mess and went back to check on her, "Baby what's wrong?" I asked sweetly as Taylor cried, "Mama!" She cried, "Shhhh, it's alright, you're ok. I'm sorry honey, the whole idea was to make you more comfortable with your diapers, but I ended up scaring you." I said sweetly as I comforted her, "M-Mama poopoo?" She said, "Do you want mama to take your medicine?" I asked she nodded, "Ok well sweetie mama will have to take your medicine but for adults." I said sweetly as I took Amanda's laxatives out of the cabinet, "Are you sure you want this baby? If we do this our relationship will never be the same." I said she nodded, "Ok then I want you to help me. Make sure I take my medicine just like you." I said as I gave her my laxative she put it in my mouth and covered it. Before I knew it her hand was in my pants feeling around for my entrance. I swallowed the fast-acting laxative and stripped us both. I got in the bathtub with Taylor. "Your mommy has to do this every once in a while because she sometimes needs help going potty too." I said, "Now baby you didn't give mama her reward." I said, "Come give mama a kiss. Not just any kiss, a big girl kiss." I said making her smile as she turned onto her stomach and pulled herself up, she looked me in the eyes and looked so adorable. She puckered her adorable little lips and placed them on mine. I slipped my tongue in her mouth scaring her for a second before she happily accepted it, "Mama my tummy." She said, "It's alright baby girl, do want you have to. It's why we're here." I said as I continued kissing her while she relieved herself. "Mama my private part feels funny. Please Mama make it stop." She panted, smirked, and put my knee into her crotch. She squirmed a lot before I felt something running down my leg, "I'm sorry Mama. I went poopoo on your sexy leg." She said as she began to tear up, "It's alright love. You know, your Mommy has done the exact same thing to me too. So I can't be mad if you do it too." I said as I made her grind on my knee more, "M-Mama!" She moaned as she came.

After an hour or so I cleaned up our mess and put Taylor down for her nap. I texted Amanda telling her what happened today, but I don't know if that was a good idea. "I'm home." Amanda said, "Everything alright? You seem upset?" I said, "I had a terrible day at work. I just want to have a nice relaxing evening with my wife." She said as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "And our baby." I said, "We don't have a baby." She said coldly, "Don't say something so horrible. Taylor is a member of our family!" I said, "No she's not! She's a grown fucking woman! Oh, and we can't forget the fact she shit on you this morning! I mean who the actual fuck does that!" She said, "Stop now before you say something you'll regret." I said, "No if we wanted a baby then there's this new thing called adoption! We could've had an actual baby and not a slut acting like one!" She snapped, suddenly I heard crying and someone running down the hall, "Go apologize." I said, "What no." She said, "Go apologize now, Amanda! Or don't you remember what life was like without her!" I said, "I'm leaving. I don't have to take this in my fucking home." She said as she left.

"Taylor baby, it's Mama." I said as I entered her room and found it empty and a note on her bed saying she was leaving and that she's sorry. "My baby girl ran away." I said as I fell to my knees and began to cry.

Taylor POV

"Mama." I sniffled as I shivered in an alley, "Well well well. What do we have here? A little baby missing her mommy." A familiar voice said, "No! Not you!" I said in fear as I looked up at my ex-girlfriend.

"Ow, words can hurt you know

"Ow, words can hurt you know. And it's not like I'm the boogie man or anything." Sarah said sweetly, " P-Please! Don't hurt me!" I cried, "Taylor, sweetie, I'm not gonna hurt you. I...I wanna apologize. I was horrible and abusive. I wasn't ready for the responsibility you put on me and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you can forgive me." She said sweetly as she helped me up, "Thank you." I said softly, "Listen, Taylor, if you need a ride I'm more than happy to take you home." She said, I clenched my shirt and thought about what Amanda said, "N-No thank you." I said trying desperately not to cry, "Sweetie, I won't pry, but are you ok? If you need somewhere to stay I'd be more than happy to let you stay with me." She said. She was being so kind and gentle nothing like how I remember her being like. I couldn't help but break down and cry. "There there. You're alright everything is alright." She said as she comforted me, "I'm gonna pick you up now alright honey?" She said sweetly I nodded and kept crying into her neck as she picked me up, "I'm gonna walk you to my car, and then we can go home alright?" She said sweetly as she rubbed my back.