Chapter 12

Sarah POV

It's been three years since Taylor was placed in my care. Ava and Amanda had their baby, a gorgeous baby girl they named Aurora. They named me her godmother. Ava and Amanda had to go out of town for a few days so I was watching Aurora. "Taylor I brought two people I'd like you to meet." I said as I opened the door and let the girls walk in. "Taylor these are your sisters, Bella and Aurora." I said, "GET OUT!" Taylor cried as she tried to throw her pillow and blanket at her sisters, "Come on girls you did nothing wrong. Taylor, I'd be back later." I said.

"Mama mad?" Bella asked, "No honey not at all. Mama thought she was ready, but I was wrong." I said, "I'm sorry girls." I said as I hugged them both, "Auntie sad?" Aurora asked, "Yes. Auntie is very sad. I'm sad because Taylor was my very first baby and it hurts me to see her here again." I said. They looked at each other and then back at me, "HUNGRY!" They said making me laugh, "Ok ok I get it, but it's not time for lunch just yet and a snack will ruin your lunch. Would you girls like some milk?" I asked they nodded, "Ok let's go somewhere private." I said as I picked them up.

We went to my office, I unbuttoned my top and let them latch on, I kissed their heads as they drank. "I love you both so much!" I said as I petted them, "Ok who just wet themselves?" I said, "Sowy." they said, "God you really are sisters." I said as they smiled at me with big goofy grins.

"There's my beautiful baby!" Ava said she scooped Aurora up and spun her around and kissed her repeatedly making Aurora laugh, "Mama stop!" Aurora giggled.

Ava POV

"MOMMY!" Aurora said happily as she ran to Amanda, "Hey there bug!" Amanda said sweetly as she took a sip of her scotch before I took it away, "Not around our daughter." I said, "Mommy in twoble!" Aurora laughed as I sat Amanda's drink on the counter before sitting on the couch, "Ok baby girl come here." I said as I patted my lap, Aurora scurried across the couch like an adorable bug, "Mama." she said, "Let Mama have a look in your diaper." I said as I pulled open her pants and diaper, "Hmm, all clean, nothing but an adorable little bottom." I said as I kissed her cheek.

After I put Aurora to bed I went back downstairs. I broke down in tears, "You still miss her." Amanda said, "She was our daughter. It was our choice." I cried, "Yes and we made the right call. Taylor is better off there getting the help she needs." she said as she comforted me. "Go see her." she said, "Tomorrow go with Sarah and go see Taylor. Do whatever you need to." she said, "Thank you." I said.

The next day I went to see Taylor. Once Sarah signaled me to come in I went inside. "Hi there baby girl." I said, "LEAVE!" Taylor snapped, "Taylor!" I said sternly, "You march your butt over here right now and give your Mama a hug!" I ordered she got up and walked over to me, I hugged her, and she began to cry, "Mama!" she cried, "I'll leave you two alone." Sarah said as she left. "I have some things for you." I said as I pulled a few things out of my diaper bag, "I have your diapers, a change of clothes, oh, and your favorite stuffed animal!" I said, "Now Snuggles will have to stay with Sarah once I leave, but you'll be more than welcome to play with her while Sarah is with you." I said, "Mama." she said as she made grabby hands at me, I picked her up and sat down with her on the bed, "Let Mama check you." I said as I pulled open her pants and panties, "Looks like you haven't changed. Still wetting yourself." I said happily as I took off her pants and put her diaper on her, "Come here, love." I said as I opened my top, she latched on and happily drank my milk. "I promise to come to visit you whenever I can baby. I love you." I said sweetly as I petted her.

Thank you for reading

The End