prologue

This is my first book that I have ever written. I will be updating it once a week, I hope you like it. I would be thankful for any feedback from my readers. Good or bad. Thanks for the support xoxo 💜

Taylor didn't know what she was getting herself into when she got on the back of Marcus's motor bike, sure she know he was bad but how bad? she was going to find out soon. Never in her wildest guess would she know the dark secrets Marcus was hiding, one that she should know that he was a vampire! She was going to find out sooner are later, but Marcus would keep it from her if he could. He didn't want her to be caught up in his world which was more dangerous than anyone could ever imagine. God, he wishes he could go back to when he was alive life was so much easier before Caroline turned him into this monster that he was now. He would never forgive her for changing his life forever. He thought she was this innocent woman until she bared her fangs and sunk them into his neck, he could still feel the excruciating pain even from the memory he would never forget.

Taylor sat behind Marcus on the motorbike with her arms wrapped around his waist. He was so warm she thought. His hard body against her she felt so safe. She could feel his hard abs and wondered what it would feel like to kiss his naked chest. Wow where did that come from?, she thought, thank god he couldn't read her mind she would be so embarrassed right now. It's not like she was ashamed that she felt attracted to him, she just didn't want him to know how strongly she felt.

Taylor leaned closer and layed her head on Marcus's back and wrapped her arms tighter around his waist, he smelled so good she thought like sandalwood and coconuts. Now she was sniffing him god could she doing anything more embarrassing?. It's not like Taylor could stop herself she has never been so attracted to a man in her life and that is what he was a real man not those jerks she dated before they were so immature. Taylor knows that Marcus would know how to treat a woman, he would know what to do to make her feel good. To make her feel wanted and loved. God he must be amazing in bed she thought. STOP IT! She said in her head, now she was thinking about sex wow what is he doing to her. She could not stop thinking about him and she was sure she didn't want to stop thinking about him.

Taylor was too distracted to even question where Marcus was taking her, he didn't mention where they were going this was her chance to know. "where are we going?" she asks him. Silence, great so he wasn't going to answer her maybe he was a jerk after all. "I'm taking you home" he says. "you don't know where I live Marcus". "but I do" he says. Okay she thought that's kind of creepy how does he know where she lives. Oh god what if he is a stalker trust her to get herself into a mess like this stop it!, he can't be a stalker, Taylor removed that thought from her mind. "Taylor I'm not a stalker if that's what you're thinking I know you never told me where you lived, I have my ways wow that really does make me sound like a stalker." "okay can we change the subject? " Taylor says in nervous tone.

Marcus stopped the motorbike and she didn't even realise that they were parked outside of her house. Marcus got off the motorbike, Taylor missed the feeling of him against her but then he put both his hands around her waist and lifted her off the motorbike he didn't even let her go when she was on the ground. He was so close she thought so close she could feel his torso against hers. She had a tingling in a place she never had it before it felt so good, she didn't know what to focus on his hands around her waist are the way he is leaning in closer. Both his hands were squeezing her waist and the sensation was unbelievable imagine what it would feel like if she had no clothes on and he was touching her like this. Just the thought was driving her wild.

She could not stop imagining things the way it would feel with his manly hands running over her stomach. He leaned in even closer until he was right beside her ear his warm breath was hot on her, then he whispered "you shouldn't be having these dirty thoughts?" he kissed the way down her neck she gasped and groaned as his name fell from her lips, but this was going way to far she had to stop it, she couldn't let what happened two weeks ago happen again they needed to control themselves. It took so much will power but she finally said "Marcus stop you said we couldn't do this again" just as Taylor said that they both saw a shadow in the dark. Marcus tensed up he knew who that was. The shadow got closer and Marcus knew what was going to happen next he had to get Taylor to safety because this person was so much dangerous than anything in this world. It was Caroline, what the hell was she doing here!. Before he could react Caroline attacked.....