chapter 7-You're a what?

The darkness starts to clear, my eye lids feel heavy but I try my hardest to open them. I feel arms around me holding me firmly.

I look up into the eyes of Marcus, he stares down at me and everything comes rushing back I remember his crazy ex then her talking about vampires, her fangs and that Marcus is one.

That resolution made me bolt out of his arms and run to my house but he was faster than me the next thing I knew he was right in front of me.

"she's a vampire!" I point to Caroline standing there watching me freak out, smirking, "aa..and you your aaa.. vampire what the hell is going on?" He places both hands on my shoulders holding me still, "I know this is really hard to take in but it's true I am a vampire"

I look up at him and realise I'm looking at a vampire how did I not see the signs? the paleness, the way he looked at my blood the change of colour in his eyes. All the evidence was in front of me.

I looked into his eyes and all I saw was Marcus not the bloodsucking monster that he really was.

He wouldn't let me go, he leaned in closer until he was right in front of my face and looked right into my eyes. "I'm a vampire I would never hurt you ever you got to believe me"

I could see the truth in his eyes I knew in my heart he would never hurt me.

He looked passed me "you on the other hand I wouldn't think twice of driving a stake through your heart so get out of hear Caroline I mean it go!"

He practically shouts, his raised voice makes me jump.

Caroline starts to go but turns back around and says "this wont be the last time you see me" she threatens us before she disappears into thin air.

"Where did she go?" I ask Marcus "there's a lot you need to know about being a vampire" he says.

"why don't you tell me then?" I ask curiously

"I will I promise but not here let's go inside", he points to my house I nod and dig into my purse for my keys.

He follows behind me as I make my way to the door way and put the key in the keyhole and turn it and pull down on the handle I let my self in.

I'm setting my keys on the counter beside the door I turn around and see Marcus still standing outside that's when I realise.

He's waiting for me to invite him in but I got another thing in mind.

"Oh that's right you're a vampire you need to be invited in" I say "yes so are going to invite me in" he says annoyed.

I pretend to think about it "you know what? I really don't know if I want to invite you into my house after all you are a vampire"

He gives me a look like he's not buying any of what I'm saying, he sighs frustrated with my behaviour.

"Are you going to let me in are not?" he says "um nope" I say sarcastically.

"To bad" he says with a smirk as he walks on in and I stand there speechless what the hell!

"you know that whole myth about a vampire needing to be invited in is just that a myth. He says with stupid smile on his face.

"But you acted like you couldn't enter the house" I question him.

"yes" he says as he closes the front door then brings his attention back to me, he gets closer and the next thing I know he pushes me against the door.

I can feel my heart pounding against my chest "was that fun?" he says "playing me like that"

"You played me first" I say defending my self. He laughs "yes I did" he says.

He's looking at me now with that penetrating gaze of his, that's when his gaze filters to my lips I lick them in anticipation. He catches that movement and runs his thumb along my lower lip.

"Maybe we should go upstairs" he says hinting that he wants to do more.

"Do you say that to all the people you have to bodyguard?" I say teasingly "no just the pretty ones" he says as he looks into my eyes.

"I think were getting off topic if I remembered correctly you were going to tell me about being a vampire so will go to my room but just to talk"

He looks at me stunned "you just want to talk?" "yes" I say.

He pushes me against the door again and leans in closer I can feel his breath blowing on my neck "are you sure you just want to talk" he says teasingly into my ear "there's nothing I can do to convince you?" I run my hand down his chest and feel him tense under my touch then bring my eyes to his face.

"Nope nothing" I say as I make my way up the stairs I look back and he's still standing there stunned, "are you coming?" I say he turns to the sound of my voice.

"That was a nice try Taylor but I should tell you something vampires have this nifty power of hearing peoples thoughts, and also know that your lying about just wanting to talk"

He can hear my thoughts how is that fair? oh my god he must of heard my thoughts of what he would be like in bed when I was on his motorbike"

The look on his face confirmed my suspicions wait he can hear my thoughts now shit Taylor stop thinking!. I said in my head.

"Hearing those thoughts you had when you were on my motorbike I could barley concentrate I almost loss control of the bike and I'm not even going to mention the dream you had."

My eyes shoot to his "what dream?" "are really going to pretend here okay so in this dream I remember theses exact words oh god Marcus don't stop" he says.

I feel my cheeks warm as a blush breaks through "how the hell can you see my dreams?" I demand.

He smirks and I swear I want to wipe the smirk of his face. "well I am a vampire"

ehh this is just too much I make my way up to my room and Marcus follows. "where do you think your going?" I look at him waiting for an answer.

"I'm going to your room" he said "no your not I want you to leave that whole hearing thoughts is a big violation of peoples privacy" "well I can't leave I'm your bodyguard" he says.

"not anymore" I say as I go into my room and lock the door before Marcus can get in.

I here his footsteps pacing outside my door I don't even know why I'm acting so dramatically it's just he can hear my thoughts and that scares me a lot.

I finally hear him walking down the stairs and out the front door. I think he's gone.

I sit down against the door and wondered if I made the right decision.

That's chapter 7 I hope you like it comment and vote if you do xoxo