Chapter 4

-week later- Well its been already a week I'm close friends with Venus, Rogue, and Wade. It was the most horrible day to ever exist, Monday. Like any other school day my alarm went off, I slammed my hand on it making it shut up permenatly, great another broken clock.

My room door opened and came in was a ranting Venus and a quiet Rogue listening on behind her.

"Oh Rose darling what are you still doing in your pj's and on the floor?" Venus asked confused

"I don't wanna go to class. Its a monday I wanna sleep until two and make pancakes for lunch."

"Mmm that sounds pretty damn good to me, but it sucks that they only serve pancakes in the morning and on a blue moon." Rogue said

I rolled my eyes as Venus stepped over me and looked at the clothes I grabbed she wasn't very approving with the choice. She tsked and pulled out a sheer purple top, light blue skinny jeans that had tares on the upper thigh of the right leg, she pulled out a pair of black combat boots, then she was sucessful to find my short black leather jacket.

I - well Venus forced me - into the outfit she was then pleased with everything.

"Uh guys we have like 5 minutes till breakfast is over and you know how the teachers are." Rogue said looking down at the clock.

Venus screeched and dragged me out of my room while Rogue followed behind. Venus's hand slipped from mine I almost hit the floor, but something caught me I opened my left eye and saw my nose inches from grazing the carpeted ground.

"If we weren't here to catch you you'd be a Rose paincake." Deadpool said half smilling down at me.

"Wow so Wade can be a hero." Rogue said crossing her arms,

"Haha very funny Rogue, just because I'm training for being an assassin doesn't mean I can't help a pretty lady when I see one." Wade said looking down at me,

My instincts kicked in and I jumped out of Wade's arms. Venus came with food in her arms and a doughnut in her mouth. She tried saying something, but it wouldn't work cus of the stupid delicious chocolate covered doughnut with sprinkles. Rogue helped her out and pulled the dougnut out of her mouth and Venus said,

"Thanks, I got some breakfast now we better get going before we get caught and I don't need a detention or my dad will have my head"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bagel and a doughnut from her arms and made my way to art with Wade. I waited for him to grabbed what he wanted to eat and then we were off to art. While we walked I munched on the bagel, Wade gobbled down his breakfast burrito. We made our way into the art room I took a seat next to Logan, he looked like he was still asleep.

"Sleepy Logan?" I asked as I opened up my sketch book.

"Shit, do I really look tired?" He asked

"You want the truth? Logan you look like you got hit by a truck, that's how bad it is." I said placing the pencil in between my index and middle finger while Logan groaned.

"OK students as you know we're having a dance next month and Mrs. Kean is wanting us to make all the decorations and setting for the theme." Mr. West said clasping his hands together.

"Wally! Can we pick a partner?" Wade yelled from the back of the room.

"That won't be necessary for this Wade and stop calling me Wally! Now once we figure out what the theme is we'll get to work on the setting." Wally said.

While everyone asked questions I just started to sketch. My hand glided across the paper as it made what seemed to be claw marks taring the paper. I felt like something was missing, but I didn't know what.