Chapter 9

We walked into the theater, the cold a/c hit my face like several little ice daggers. I felt goosebumps rising my legs and arms I moved closer to Wade to try and take some of his body heat, he looked down at me and smirked.

"You cold Rose?" I nodded my head against the side of his chest which made him chuckle.

He walked up to the lady behind the glass and asked for two tickets for Poltergeist I sighed and held onto Wade's arm. We walked into the movie theater and it was practically empty no scratch that it was empty I thought it would be fun to have the movie all to there were stands blocking each area of the row of chairs. Wade took a seat in the middle, while I went to go look around and sit on the dividers. I watched the trailers that way I then felt two arms wrapping around my abdomen,

"Hi Wade" I said as I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

The 3D trailers started and he picked me up bridal style and took me to go sit down with him. We watched the movie and I was happy to see the same actor from the movie 'The Way Way Back' as the father. I laughed and got scared at the same time with the movie I hid in his arm he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Never would've thought that you would get scared of these type of movies." I looked up and pushed him playfully and watched the ending of the movie I laughed when the daughter hit the wall. When the movie ended I got up and walked out of the theatre I felt Wade's hand grab mine and pull me into his chest I giggled and looked up at him and kissed him, he smiled at me and said, "Are you trying to run away from me?" I giggled and whispered to him.

"No I'm not I wouldn't run from you Wade." He smiled and nuzzled his head into my neck and kissed my collar bone. I giggled and walked hand in hand with Wade to the car I slipped to the drivers seat and started the car.

I started to pull out of the parking lot and drove off into the night I shifted the gear and made a sharp right into a neighborhood. I pulled up to the dirt road and parked in the secret area. I turned off the engine while Wade unbuckled himself, I took off mine then looked over at Wade and felt his hand hold the side of the face and pulled me into a kiss I kissed him back as he pulled me into his lap his lips trailed down my neck I pulled away from his touch, but I was still in his grasp that was around my waist. "Shouldn't we get inside first?" He smiled against my neck and whispered, "And where's the fun in that?" He then kissed my collarbone and started going upwards I couldn't resist but smile. His hand trailed up my side snaking it around to my back towards my bra strap, I bit down on his lower lip as he started to tug at it and smirking.

"Wade we should really get inside." I said as my voice trembled,

"Oh come on don't tell me you're scared." He said as his lips trailed down my neck.

"Yes I am scared what if my brother catches us?" I asked looking down at him.

"What's the worst he can do?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"You really don't wanna know he has his ways and none of them are good." I said, he then sighed and opened his side of the car door and I did the same with mine. I locked up the car and shoved the keys in my back pocket as we both approached the secret door to get back inside.

Wade opened the door and walked me back to my dorm I opened it and saw Fortis on the middle of the bed curled up in a tight ball sleeping. I looked back to Wade who didn't look to happy, so of course the horrible feeling of guilt casted over me like a storm cloud on a rainy day.

"Hey Wade why don't you sleep here for the night." I said leaning up against the lining of the door.

"What if you brother comes?" He asked still a little annoyed about earlier. I rolled my eyes and pulled him inside.

"There's a lock and he knows he's not allowed in my room." I smiled and kissed him.

{***WARNING R RATED DETAIL BELOW IF NOT 17+ SKIP THIS CONTENT***}

He smirked within the kiss and closed the door with his foot. He pinned me up against the wall lifting me up from my thighs. He repositioned his lips down to my neck tracing my collar bone with his tongue biting the middle of it lightly. I bit my lower lip glancing over to the bed were Fortis was sleeping, but he had vanished to probably his sleeping spot in the closet, I felt Wade's cold hand snake up my back running his hand up my spine hunting down for the bra strap when he found it I felt his lips curl into his normal smirk he unhooked it with one handed it was too surprising he was Wade Wilson not only the merc with a mouth, but also the total player. I slipped the bra off and tossed it to the side of the room. "We won't be needing this." He said as he smirked and kissed me, I smirked and pulled off his shirt. "A bra for a shirt." I said winking at him, "You have a good point there." He said and carried me off the wall to the bed setting me down and crashed his lips against mine, his roughness worked in unison with the passion that I put into the kiss. I trailed my small fingers along his skin feeling every crease, every dent, every rough spot and every smooth spot he had on his torso. I pulled him down on top of me snaking my arms around his neck curling my fingers in his blonde hair, his body rolled over making me on top of him, once again his hands found there way to the bottom of my shirt, but this time they weren't going under. He smirked as he pulled the top off it wasn't like he needed to do that to take off my bra because he already completed that task. I bit down on his lip as he sat up pulling me on top of his lap sliding his tongue and lips down my neck, towards the middle of my collar bone, he didn't stop there he went lower kissing in between my cleavage and bit the side of both of them not wanting to leave them without a mark I couldn't resist a had to let a moan escape, he smirked and continued his rough yet passionate touch down in between the crease between my ribs, I could feel his cold wet lips touch run across my belly button reaching where my shorts started, he placed several small love bites there easing it in with a few of his rare passionate and soft kisses. He started back upwards not leaving anywhere untouched or unbitten leaving his mark he placed two hickeys on the side of both of my cleavages, the middle of my collar bone, the side of my neck closest to my ear lobe, I bit down the groans and the moans as he left the designated hickeys on my body. His lips finally reached back to mine it was back to being rough, yet passionate just the way he was. We sat there for a while just kissing one another I couldn't let him have all these hickeys on me and none on him, so I slid my lips down to his neck underneath his earlobe I started sucking, biting, and licking that area making the same mark he made on me. I went back to just kissing him.

{***R RATED CONTENT OVER***}

Later on we had both fallen asleep in each others arms. It was the perfect place to be both of our bodies against one another's a perfect fit, with his height and mine. His head sat upon mine as I was cuddling up to his chest getting warm. The night started off good, but ended like a fairy tale.