Chapter 11

-Three weeks before the dance-

I was in the gym with the rest of the art students getting it ready for the dance that was in three weeks, I wondered about the gym because Wally hadn't brought the Styrofoam pillars Logan and I needed to paint for the dance. I walked over to see what Wade was working on I was kind of nervous I didn't know what he had in store for this dance, but was a curious? Hell yeah I was, so I walked up next to him and asked,

"What you working on Wade?"

"Well after begging and bribing Pete I was able to get my hands on his webs so I'm trying to make a spider." He said holding up the paper mache spider tilting it side to side.

I rolled my eyes and patted his shoulder him and I were still a secret, so I was still opened to not going to the dance, but Venus wanted me to go because apparently she heard from one of the cheerleaders that heard from one of Leo's friends that he was going to ask her; she's tried to ask me about it, but I told her that I had no idea about it. Wally walked inside the gym and called over both Logan and I to him. We walked up to him and he looked somewhat exhausted,

"The pillars are in the other room be aware we want them all around the school so there's a lot of them." He said placing his hands on his hips.

"Alright, we'll start working on them right away sir." I said and we were off to the other room that had a table with different air brush colors on it with masks for we wouldn't breathe in the fumes of the airbrush.

Logan picked up one of the pillars and sat it down on the table he picked up one of the light grey airbrushes and started spray painting. I grabbed the same color he did and worked on the opposite side of him, he didn't look well he wasn't the normal Logan I knew.

"Hey Logan?" I asked he didn't bother to look up at me he just humphed under his breath.

"What's the matter?" I tilted my head as if he bothered to look at me.

He glanced up at me and sat the airbrush down on the Styrofoam and sighed, "Honestly I don't know it's not that I'm stressed I feel weird though as if I'm sick."

"What do you mean Logan?" I asked

"I don't know it's like you and I aren't as close as we use to be ever since Leo came into the picture and you've been gone an awful lot." He said, I walked up to him and placed my hand on the side of his face and smiled.

"Wolvey? That's really the matter?" I looked at him worriedly and questionable he turned his glance to the floor and nodded.

I lifted his gaze towards me and hugged him and whispered in his ear. "Logan I didn't realize I had began ditching out on you why didn't you say something or come to me?"

"I don't know I guess I was nervous?" he said

"You nervous?"

"Yeah! I was nervous to go to your room" He said

I giggled and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Who was the one who made me get out of bed and get out when I didn't want to be bothered? You did I love hanging out with you Logan."

He smiled and than we heard the door creak open, we both looked to see who it was and saw it was Wade.

"Hey Wade" I said

"Hey? Wally told me to tell you two to finish up and head get our stuff ready because we're about to leave." He said we nodded our heads and went back inside.

Since we finished up for the day we all head back to our rooms I walked up behind Wade and grabbed his hand twirling myself under him and looked up at him and got up against his chest. I smiled as I looked up at him and kissed under his chin.

"Hey." He said looking off,

"Everything OK Wade?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah everything's fine. Hey what was it that you and Logan were talking about in there earlier?" He asked concerned,

"We're were just talking he seemed distance and I asked him why and he told me why and that I was being distance with him." I said I didn't tell him about the whole him being nervous to come and tell me part.

"Oh.. Well I just was worried." He said

"About what?" I asked, tilting my head up at him. I felt his arm hold me closer to him

"Thought you were going to leave me for him."

I hugged him tightly and smiled in his chest, "Wade I'm not going to leave I promise you on that." I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

We spent the rest of that day laying with one another in bed closing each gap in between our bodies he had his head resting on top of mine as I curled up on him, while I slept on his chest sleeping with the sound of his heart beat.

I lost my sanity when I Fell In Love with HIMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें