Chapter 2

I pushed open the wooden door and walked into the gym which the oder of sweat filled the room. I looked around the gym looking for someone that had to be the coach or instructor.

As I scowered the room for a teacher I came across to two guys fighting. I watched as the man on the right swung his fists that had three bladed claws in between his knuckles, the other guy was in a black and red suit and mask blocking the attacks with his katana sword.

I watched intensly as the two went at it with one another it really seemed like they were trying to murder each other. The intensity rose when he pulled out a second kitana blade and put it inbetween the other guys bladed claws. They pushed each other trying to get one of them down to the ground, but all of a sudden the guy in black and red kicked the guy off making him fall to the ground. He walked up to his apponit that was on the ground he then said,

"It looks like I won this one Logan" I couldn't help, but clap at the guys victory.

His gaze left from looking at the ground to looking at me. He then started to slowly aproach me I wasn't afraid what was about to happen to me, Dr. Banner had already taught me how to defend myself.

"Well hello there, I'm Deadpool and you are?" He slurred

"I'm Rose I'm new to this class. By any chance do you know where the coach is?" I asked

"Wilson what's going over here!?" A deep familiar growl said

I moved my head to see who was behind the guy. My jaw hung open in surprise Hulk was the coach, once he saw me he asked,

"Rose what are you doing at AGHHS?"

"I was just enrolled today. Surprise Banner" I said moving my hands in a happy motion.

"I'm surprised to see you in gym and not in mercenary or assassining" he said arching a brow.

"I actually am, I'm suppose to be in mercanary training right now. Do you happen to know who my teacher is?" I asked

"Sadly your instructor is Bullseye if he gives you any hard times tell me ok?" Hulk said firmly as he gripped my small shoulders.

I simply nodded my head, he then left into a door that was at the far end of the gym. I'm guessing it led to a locker room.

"So let me show you Bullseye, he's a pretty cool guy when you get to know him. I told you my name right? Its Wade, but you can call me your knight in shiny armor." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Wilson stop scarying my student beside your not done with your training with your next opponent is Saber-tooth, he's on the other side of the this gym and try not to kill one another." The instructor said leaning up against the wall.

"Aw your no fun Bullseye, I'll try not to unalive him much" Wade said then released his arm and went to the other gym.

I made my way to the instructor and handed him my schedule and grade that I got from my trainer.  He skimmed over the paper and smiled,

"Impressive the last time I saw scores like these was when Romanoff was my student. So it says that your a mercenary/ assassin prodagy. Is that true?"

"Yes sir. I was taught to use twin katana blades, twin sai's, mallets, rifles, twin daggers, scythes, colts, machine guns, snipers, grenades, and forbidden weapons" I said trying not to sound like a show-off.

"Well as long as your not a show-off like Wade I think things will be good between you and the others" The guy that had the metal blades said.

"Oh so do I need to show you any of my skills sir?" I asked the instructor.