༄ 𝟏𝟖 ༄

this chapter a little angsty😏🤝‼️

Saturday arrived quicker than expected, as your week flew by pretty fast. Each day you anticipated the upcoming event with Eren at his parents party.

You tried to imagine his parents in your head. You had only seen his brother before Eren knocked him out, and they shared a few noticeable features. It was hard to picture Eren in woman form, though, but you had an idea of what his father looked like.

You found yourself wondering what his relationship with his parents was like, and if he had anymore siblings. You've always wanted to know more about him, so you thought this was a good opportunity. You had asked him a few things before, but he always changed the subject or gave you a short response.

Without fail, Eren's car pulled around the front of your dorm building at 7 on the dot. You grabbed your phone and purse and quickly walked out to his car.

He watched you get in the car, then turned back to the wheel and leaned back a bit. "You look decent."

You giggle a bit at his shitty attempt to compliment you. "You have such a way with words, Eren."

The drive to the Jaegar's residence was about 45 minutes, which Eren informed you of beforehand. When he finally turned into the driveway, your eyes widened.

The house was practically a mansion. It was white with pillars on either side of the front door, and a circular driveway filled with cars. Balloons were tied to the pillars to mark the celebration, and few people stood outside.

"Woah, Eren you didn't tell me you were loaded!" He sighs. "Come on."

You get out of the car and walk around towards the front entrance. You feel Eren grab your hand as you walk, which startles you. Oh, right. I'm supposed to be his girlfriend.

The interior of the house does not disappoint. A spiral staircase is in the center of the foyer, with living rooms to either side. The room is filled with adults chatting and drinking champagne, and some glance at you as you enter.

Eren stops to talk to a few of the adults, each one making comments about how big hes gotten. One lady even pinches his cheeks. Eren clearly hates it, which makes you laugh to yourself.

"Eren!" You hear a voice call from the kitchen. You turn to see a brunette woman in a navy blue dress and white sweater waving him over excitedly.

They exchange a hug and the woman smoothed his hair. "It's like i haven't seen you in forever. Who's this?"

"Ah. This is my girlfriend. Y/n, this is my mother."

Your eyes widen. Mother? She looks so young. You had figured she was his sister or cousin, given her youthful appearance.

"Oh, hello. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jaegar." You say, giving her a smile and shaking her hand.

"Oh, call me Carla. Wow, you're so pretty! I'm surprised Eren got a girl as nice looking as you to go out with him."

"Mom, stop." You laugh and thank her. His mom seems nice.

"You should go see your father, son. He's in his office with some friends." You see Eren's expression change a bit at his mother's words , as his face was now stern. "In a bit."

"Eren!" Yet another woman calls for him. But this woman runs and jumps into his arms, almost knocking him onto the floor.

"Jesus Mina, you almost knocked me over." Eren mutters, clearly annoyed. The girl releases him and steps back, still clutching his arm.