Update

Hi all. I am so so sorry for not updating in a while. I have been so busy recently with my exams (iGCSE), which I finished last week, and personal life that I have been unable to knuckle down and get some writing down. This weekend I tried to pick up where I left off of however found I could not get any words down. Writers Block. I knew I was going to suffer from it at some point so I am not surprised it has happened this early in. 

To try and get back into the swing of writing I have decided to write another Earth x Star Wars book, only a small one, making use of the many suggestions you have left, i.e the darker side of war. I will be releasing the first chapter on Friday.

I will try and get back to writing the main story as soon as possible however it may take some time. 

Just for a bit of fun I thought I share this song with you on the Falklands conflict as that is what I am basing much of the battle over Pandora on. Please don't mention anything political about the conflict. Not because I don't appreciate others opinions or I want to silence those whose opinions don't conform with my own but because I don't have the will power to get into an argument over the internet about the war. Thank you.

Hope your all well.

Cubix_Ruze