The InFamous Student and A Living Sailor Uniform (Part 1)

Seven years ago, a small group of humans called Conduits spontaneously acquired control over certain natural elements which they could use as weapons. The Department of Unified Protection was formed to hunt down and indefinitely detain all Conduits (reclassified as "Bio-Terrorists") to protect the population. It's now believed that all Bio-Terrorists have been successfully captured and locked away. As a result, the Department of Unified is being phased out, with the military assuming oversight of the imprisoned Bio-Terrorists. Today, the first military transport of Bio-Terrorists leaves the D.U.P. detention facility at Curdun Cay Station, headed for an army prison in Honno City. It will never arrive.

****

HONNOUJI ACADEMY, CLASS 2-A

"In 1933, the National Socialist German Worker's Party came to power."

Inside a classroom, a teacher with blue messy hair, with a bent back and an unsteady gait, was writing down on a blackboard as most of the students were listening to his lecture while one was just snoozing on her desk, not paying any attention to single word the teacher has been saying.

"This was the birth of Chancellor Hitler. In the end, it was Germany's post war democracy that gave rise to Fascism."The teacher continued.

Suddenly, the lesson was soon cut short as they heard a loud clank on the door, which slightly busts open. The class and teacher yelped a bit as someone then kicks the door with force, sending the door flying, breaking the window and itself in the process.

Somehow, it did send the students flying as well but the teacher swiftly dodges it and looks at the entrance.

"Excuse me, but we're in the middle of a lesson."The teacher said.

Sparks are then seen from the entrance and a large, muscular young man with dark toned complexion and short blonde hair enters the classroom.

"Council business!"The man said as a few men lined up on both sides of the teacher, making him back away.

"V-Very well, sir!"The teacher said as he knelt and bowed down on the floor.

"I'm Gamagoori Ira, Disciplinary Bureau Chairman!"The man introduced as he puts his arms on his back and walked side to side in the classroom.

DISCIPLINARY BUREAU CHAIRMAN, GAMAGOORI IRA.

"Students of Class 2-A! It has come to light that one of you dares to bare his fangs against Honnouji Academy. There is no room for excuses! Whoever it is, they will be punished immediately!"Gamagoori said.

A student then stood up from his seat, clutching on something and unleashes a smoke bomb before rushing his way out of the classroom.