Junketsu

KILL LA KILL: THE SECOND SON

EPISODE 4: JUNKETSU

HONNOUJI ACADEMY, CLASS 2-A

"The Hitler Cabinet was inaugurated on January 10th, 1933. Afterwards, it pursued a dictatorial system and with the death of President Hindenburg in August of the following year,"

The next day in class, everyone in the class of 2-A were pretty much bored as the blue-haired teacher wrote his lecture on the blackboard. Delsin yawned and looked around the classroom, only to sense the aura of boredom amongst his classmates.

"Hitler became head of state which completed the transition to that system."The teacher continued

He looked around more and sees Mako sleeping on her desk, snoring loudly as usual. Truthfully, he himself was getting bored too and just looked around to ease his boredom. As he kept looking around, Delsin notices Ryuuko growling and her eyes were on the teacher.

 As he kept looking around, Delsin notices Ryuuko growling and her eyes were on the teacher

"What's up with you growling?"Delsin asked, as he leaned to his side, close to Ryuuko.

Ryuuko calmed down and leaned back at her seat."It's nothing."

Delsin nodded and resumed "paying" attention to class. After a while, classes have ended and the teacher began walking down the hallway as Ryuuko followed him, striding down the hallway while Delsin tagged along.

"You got beef with him or something?"Delsin asked.

"You can say that."Ryuuko said, striding down the hallway.

The teacher took a right turn at a different hallway. Delsin and Ryuuko followed but when they turned the right, the teacher was already gone.

"Huh? Where'd he disappear to?"Ryuuko said, looking around.

"I swore he went that way."Delsin said.

"Ryuuko! Delsin!"

Mako dove into them, just like their first day in Honnouji Academy. Delsin moved out of the way and Ryuuko catches her, twists her in the air before putting her back down to the floor.

 Delsin moved out of the way and Ryuuko catches her, twists her in the air before putting her back down to the floor