A Once In A Lifetime Chance

"This is a king of the hill final battle!"Lady Satsuki said.

KING OF THE HILL, FINAL BATTLE

"Matoi! Battle the Four Devas and emerge victorious along with Rowe! Do so, and I shall tell you the truth behind your father's death."

"Say what?"Ryuuko growled.

Gamagoori turned to her and Delsin."Matoi! Rowe! This is where I will face you two in battle!"

He then uses his whip and grapples himself to the stage.

"I am Lady Satsuki's impenetrable shield!"he points at them."And this where I am going to crush you!"

"You ready?"Delsin asked Ryuuko.

She smirks and raises her right hand."Always."

"Well then...we accept!"Delsin said.

Ryuuko flips the switch on her red glove, activating her Kamui.

"Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!"

KAMUI SENKETSU

Lightning cracks as the First Naturals Election King of The Hill Final Battle has begun.

FIRST NATURALS ELECTION KING OF THE HILL FINAL BATTLE

Delsin and Ryuuko stared down at Gamagoori while the other Devas just watched from the pillars.

"What's this? You talk as though you're going to be the first to fight."Jakuzure said.

"I'll be the first to fight Matoi and Rowe."Uzu said.

Ryuuko glares at them."Fine by us! We'll just take you on!"

"Afraid that won't be possible at all."Inumuta said.

"Say what?!"Ryuuko exclaimed.

"We said one-on-one, didn't we? We each want to defeat either of you two with our own power."Inumuta said.

"Meaning you won't be working together in each match."Satsuki added.

Delsin and Ryuuko gasped in surprised after they announced that. Gamagoori was surprised but thought to himself that it could only make things a bit more fair.

"The battle order has already been decided. Haven't you Devas noticed that the pillars you stand on are of different heights?"

The heroes noticed this and saw the heights of the pillars of where the Devas are standing. The one with the shortest pillar was Gamagoori, followed by Inumuta and Pillar with Sanageyama's pillar being the tallest.

"The more students you have defeated, the higher your pillar. Gamagoori defeated the fewest, so he is first. Then, Inumuta will fight, followed by Jakuzure, and then Sanageyama."

"Darn..he's last."Delsin said, clenching his fist upon realization.

Sanageyama was quite surprised."Man, I beat too much of the cannon fodder?"

"That efficient fighting style of mine proved effective, I suppose."Inumuta said.

"Well, well. The one who suggested this is at the top of the lineup, huh? It's sweet that you're so considerate of your fellow students, Gama."Jakuzure said.

Gamagoori crossed his arms."All I did was defend myself when attacked. Still, I suppose this means you three won't get a chance at either of them!"

Ryuuko gripped on her sword, ready to face Gamagoori without Delsin's assistance.

"You got this?"Delsin asked her.