I Will Wipe My Own Tears

"Today, I am giving the Honnouji Academy Council system a fresh start!"

It was already a new day in Honnouji Academy and the all of the students are gathered at the Academy grounds as Lady Satsuki makes an announcement.

"All students are hereby granted the right to attack all other students! Secret meetings, scheming, backstabbing-anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the schoolyard alive! And then, use your own strength to lay claim to your social standing once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first naturals election!"

FIRST HONNOUJI ACADEMY NATURALS ELECTION

Among the crowd of students, Delsin, Ryuuko, and Mako were also there, surprised about the announcement by Lady Satsuki.

"Naturals election?"Ryuuko questioned.

"What's that supposed to be?"Delsin questioned.

Lady Satsuki continued with her announcement."In this election, you will not be choosing some candidate! You will be choosing yourself! Your standing! Your strength! Your way of life! At 8:30am, seven days from now, a sudden death runoff election will be held with the survivors who arrive in this schoolyard!"

SUDDEN DEATH RUNOFF ELECTION

Just after she said that, the students' eyes grew red and a smirk grew on their faces.

"Fight one another! Emerge victorious! And I will grant you your Ultima Uniforms anew!"

She then clacks her weapon the floor."Now, fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy...Fight!"

KILL LA KILL: THE SECOND SON

EPISODE 11: I WILL WIPE MY OWN TEARS

Inside Honnouji Tower, Lady Satsuki approaches Iori."Iori, begin."

"Yes, milady."Iori nods."Beginning High Velocity Life Fiber Jammer Emission."

Then, two circular shaped Life Fibers started to enclose around the towers tip. In one of the classrooms, Delsin, Ryuuko and Mikisugi look out the window, noticing the Life Fiber protecting the tower while Mako snores behind their backs.

"The emitters circulate finely chopped Life Fibers at a speed of 100 m/s. Any and all attacks neutralized by that barrier. Even with Senketsu's power and your Conduit powers, it would be very difficult to breach."Mikisugi said.

HIGH VELOCITY LIFE FIBER JAMMER

"Great. And here I thought this was my chance to challenge her directly."Ryuuko said.