Dawn of a Miserable Morning

Soon after the events that had happened at Honnouji Academy, Delsin walked his usual route heading back home. He climbed up the gate of the fish cannery and walks his way to where he and Reggie were staying at.

While he walked his way inside the fish cannery, his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?"Delsin asked.

"Hey, man. Did you get home already?"It was Reggie.

"Yup. Still in your office, yet?"Delsin asked as he opens the door, entering the fish cannery.

"Got a bunch of work to do. There's a case I've been working on."Reggie told him.

"So that means you'll be home late?"Delsin asked again.

Reggie sighed."Unfortunately, yes."

"Oh, great. So um, what's this case you're working on?"

"Ah, I'm glad you asked. This one might interest you in a bit. There's a serial killer rampaging around Honno City with three more random killings yesterday. I'll send you some pictures real quick."Reggie told him.

"Take your time."Delsin said.

A notification is then seen on his screen. Delsin opens his phone and sees the photo Reggie sent him. It was a masked man hanging upside down with a trail of neon light wrapped around him.

 It was a masked man hanging upside down with a trail of neon light wrapped around him

(A/N: Ignore Delsin in the picture)

Another picture is then sent, this time with a writing on the wall saying "PROMISE KEPT" in neon light.

"Woah.."Delsin said.

"I know right? Anyways, judging from that trail of neon light around his body and that writing this looks like the work of a..."

"Conduit."

"Yeah. Seeing this, I thought..maybe you'd like to help?"

"Me? What would your fellow cops the sheriff using a Conduit against a Conduit?"

"That's fine. I can make up something. Like you did it with your brute strength or something."

Delsin chuckled."As if they'll believe a story like that."

"Well, it's worth a shot. It's like fighting fire with fire. This may be a good chance to use those powers of yours."

"Alright. I'm in. When do we start?"

"Maybe tomorrow, after you attend school. Is that okay with you?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Great. Well, I should get back to work. I'll fill you in once I've got some updates on the case, alright?"

"Aight. See ya, man."

"See ya."

Both of them hung up and Delsin later walked his way to his room.