Don't Toy With Me on a Wim!

In Mikisugi's office, Mikisugi backs away and holds his hands out nervously as Ryuuko points her Scissor Sword at him.

"Woah, woah, wait, Ryuuko, lower the blade!"Delsin said, trying to calm her down.

Ryuuko growled."No way! I want answers, now!"

"N-Now, now, let's calm down, Ryuuko."Mikisugi pleaded.

"Don't give me that! What the heck is going on? Were you in cahoots with that mohawked man too?"she points her sword closer to Mikisugi's face.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about!"Mikisugi said.

"Just try and play dumb after you see this!"

Ryuuko then takes out a picture of three guys smiling on the photo with Mikisugi and Kinasage sitting in the background.

"See? Here's you and the mohawked guy in the background, clear as day!"Ryuuko exclaimed.

"Th-That's not-"

"After the mohawked guy attacked me, I asked Matarou to track him down. That kid has connections all over this town. And he found pictures of a guy who matched the description. That also explains why he brought me to your place. He almost killed me! So what the heck is your deal?!"

"Ryuuko, if you would just-"Delsin was then cut off.

"Why are you trying to calm me down?! Are you in cahoots with that mohawk guy too, Delsin? Did you guys meet up or what?"Ryuuko growled.

"What? No, of course not!"Delsin said.

Mikisugi sighs and later takes his disguise off."And yet, wouldn't you say he brought you and Senketsu closer together?"

Ryuuko gasped, knowing that he was right but was still questioning about the man who attacked her.

"His name is Kinasage Tsumugu. I admit he is a member of my organization. After clashing in battle with him, you and Senketsu have become true partners! Now that Kiryuuin Satsuki has her hands on a Kamui, only a partnership forged in the heat of battle can defeat her!"Mikisugi said.

As he said that, he leans closer to Ryuuko but Delsin grabs the back of his polo and pulled him back.

Ryuuko sighed and glared at Mikisugi."You're just tryin' to make up a justification after the fact, aren't you?!"

Mikisgui looked away and groaned. Ryuuko glared even more and uses the handle of her sword to hit him on the cheek.

"I knew it! That guy tried to kill Senketsu! Just who are you people?! I thought you were fighting against the Kiryuuins! What are those "Life Fiber" things, anyway? What was my dad researching?!"

Mikisugi pushes the handle away."Once I'm certain I can trust you, I'll tell you everything."

"I'm tired of hearing that excuse from you!"Ryuuko said as she pulls him back using by his tie.