I Want To Know More About You

FIVE YEARS AGO

"The REVOCS Corporation. They hold 70% market share in the global apparel industry. That's amazing. Ah, they belong to the Kiryuuin conglomerate. Now I get it. That's interesting. But one genius is about to single-handedly alter the destiny of that company."

Inside a dark room, a young boy wearing glasses was typing down on his computer, hacking some sort of site without anyone noticing him That boy also happens to be...

MIDDLE SCHOOL THIRD YEAR, STUDENT INUMUTA HOUKA

With a wide grin on his face, he pressed his finger down on the keyboard and the stocks that were displayed on the screen began to fall down. His grin grew even wide upon seeing his accomplishment.

"Uh-oh. Their stocks are in free fall! How terrible!"he said.

Just then, an alert is displayed on the screen and Inumuta widened his eyes, surprised that he had been breached.

"What the?! I've been found out?!"Inumuta said.

The display then changes constantly until it shows a footage of Inumuta inside that very room. He turns back and the door opens as two suited men came inside with guns equipped.

However, as they arrived inside the room, Inumuta had already escaped by breaking through a nearby window. Inumuta landed on the ground and ran through an alleyway while clutching on his briefcase tightly.

"How'd they manage to pinpoint my location so quickly?!"Inumuta wondered.

A flash of headlights appeared in front of him and Inumuta stopped at his tracks. A group of suited men appeared and all of them aimed their guns at the hacker. One of them fired at him but the bullet only hits the briefcase.

Inumuta lowered his briefcase, surprised upon seeing what the men just did."Shoot first, ask questions later?!"

He tried to think of way to get out of this but unfortunately, he had no ideas. Having no options left, he got to his knees and surrendered himself.

"I'm sorry! What I did was wrong!"Inumuta said."It was a middle-school scamp's harmless prank! Please forgive me!"

In response to his apology, the men got closer, still having their guns aimed at the young Inumuta.

"No mercy? Dude, seriously?"Inumuta said.

"A middle schooler you may be, but you have trespassed into territory you shouldn't have."

A person walks up to him and Inumuta looks up close to see that it was Satsuki, who is accompanied by her two bodyguards.

"A girl?"

"Then again, you are a man capable of breaching the tightest security in the world to break into the REVOCS site. Calling yourself a middle-school scamp at this point is pushing it."Satsuki said.

She raises her arm and her two bodyguards from the side moved away, giving both Satsuki and Inumuta a moment to talk.

"So you're the big boss, huh?"Inumuta said.

"Why did you do this?"Satsuki asked firmly.

"The fact that it's the tightest security in the world is why it's such an attractive challenge."Inumuta answered.

"How petty-minded."Satsuki said.

"What?"

"If you want to challenge the system, shouldn't you aim to change the real world and not a virtual one?"she told him.