Crazy For You

HONNOUJI ACADEMY

NATURALS ELECTION

KING OF THE HILL FINAL BATTLE

AND NOW.....

A few days have passed and for some reason, Military trucks are parked on the open field of Honnouji Academy. Some students were concerned and just minded their own business, not wanting to get in the way with whatever the academy is up to.

Satsuki and the Devas, on the other hand, are in their meeting room, where each of the Devas began their report.

BATTLEFIELD TRIP STRATEGY MEETING

"Sports club squads one through eleven, preparations complete."Sanageyama reported."Assigning to Osaka Battlefield Trip Brigade."

Behind them were screens that displayed what each club squad are doing and where they get to be assigned.

"Culture club squads one through eighteen, preparations complete. Assigning to Kyoto Battlefield Trip Brigade."Jakuzure reported.

"The Disciplinary Bureau is more than sufficient for the Kobe Battlefield Trip Brigade!"Gamagoori reported.

Sanageyama leaned back on the couch."Using a small, elite task force is all well and good, but don't fail."

"Yeah, nobody wants to see you commit seppuku, Ira. It'd be a real mess cleaning all your guts off the floor."Jakuzure said.

"Worry not."Gamagoori told."We shall succeed."

Inumuta unzipped his collar."I have formed an Intelligence and Tactics Team with the Comuter Club at its core, using Two-Star students from the Information Systems class. The information networks in each city are already under our control, and we are monitoring all communications throughout their high schools."

"Iori, are the Special Ultima Uniforms ready?"Satsuki said.

She glances back to a screen where Iori is seen working inside the lab, like usual., where one star students are receiving their uniforms that are being distributed to them.

"Yes, milady. Development and manufacture of the Anti-Osaka, Anti-Kyoto and Anti-Kobe Combat-spec Ultima Uniform are complete. They are being distributed to the Battlefield Trip Brigades as we speak."Iori said.

"We are also producing new Three-Star Ultima Uniforms for you Four Devas right now."he told the Devas."However, as the final adjustments are expected to take some time, you will have to set out with the same Special Ultima Uniform as the other students."

They looked down on their jackets, disappointed that they could not wear their Ultima Uniforms yet but they had to be patient for now.

"Your uniforms have been improved based on your battles with Matoi Ryuuko, Delsin Rowe and Harime Nui." Satsuki said."They will not disappoint. There is no shame in your defeat against Kamui Senketsu, the powers of a Conduit and Grand Couturier Harime Nui. Through trials, you mill mature even further. It is merely a rite of passage. And now, I look forward to your maturation as commanders. Lead the Battlefield Trip Brigades to victory!"

All Devas rose up from their seats and saluted altogether. Iori stood up as well and saluted with them.