Go Fetch

After a while, the police arrived in the scene and arrested the drug dealers as Delsin and Reggie walked out of the gate.

The dealers were then put at the back of the police car while the other cops took down notes of what happened.

"Gotta say that's some impressive work, Sheriff. You really outdid yourself today by taking out all these drug dealers."The cop said.

"Wasn't just me though. Had a little help from my brother right here."Reggie told him.

The cop turned to look at Delsin."Ah, I remember you. You're that little rebel who Reggie would arrest all the time! Glad to see you're on a new light now, son."

"Yeah uh..right."Delsin said.

"Well, you guys can take these men to where they're going. Me and my brother still have a job to do."Reggie told the cop.

"You got it, Sher."The cop said.

Soon after, the cops got into their cars and drove away as Delsin and Reggie watched them.

"Now then, on to the next objective."Delsin said.

"Right."Reggie said.

The two of them got inside Reggie's police car and drove away.

KILL LA KILL: THE SECOND SON

EPISODE 7: GO FETCH

Back with the brothers, the two drove around the city and looked around the place until they find a crowd of protestors surrounding around an open area, holding up signs.

"What's that about?"Delsin said.

"No idea. Wanna check it out for a second?"Reggie said.

"I'm kinda curious about it. Might as well check it out."

"Okay."

The two got out of the car and walks toward the crowd. A protester notices the two and walks to them.

"Hey, you two, sign our petition to get drugs off the streets! Unless we stop this poison. more of our youth will turn out like Fetch Walker."The protester told them.

"Fetch Walker?"Delsin asked.

"Her body was corrupted by drugs. And the drugs turned her into a Bio-terrorist. We need your help to keep our streets clean of that kind of filth."Another protester told them.

"Filth, huh?"Delsin said.

"Hey, you're either fighting with us or against us."Another said.

"Well, we're neither."Reggie said.

Delsin began thinking."Um, what's the name of that book...you know, the one that says, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"?"

"Radical!"Another protester said

"Ah, forget it. Let's just head back, Reg."Delsin said.

"Figured you'd say that."Reggie said.

The two head back to the police car and went back to driving around the city.

Reggie looked at his brother.

"Gotta say, I'm impressed with your impulse control. But maybe you should wait up by one of the neon signs, yeah? Might be less conspicuous that way. Besides, she'll probably head there to recharge."